• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Tactician Karina
Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Me too!! In elementary school, people called me the "Bird Girl" because I loved (and still love) drawing birds and helping people identify them. And by the sounds of it, they were most likely Rainbow Lorikeets! :D Oh yeah you have a Budgie too! Awesome little buddies, aren't they? :3
    Of course! :D I almost had a Peregrine Falcon land on my head while I was changing the newspapers in her aviary! xD Oh and one time there were baby Eastern Cottontails and they were soooo cute and fwuzzy. x3
    So you basically got to play with them? That sounds so fun!! x3 I have to do 40-50 hrs of volunteer work for a class (but my professor doesn't care about the hours, luckily!) and I signed up for an animal shelter but they're apparently having issues so I might have to choose somewhere by myself! I was thinking about going back to the wildlife hospital I volunteered at.
    My pen pal showed me his "before and after" drawings after playing it and wow it works! xD Oh yeah that's Velour! I didn't realize the whole "Red Riding Hood" theme about her and Flannel, whoops. xD

Ughh I'm so tired from college, though I'm kind of happy I can volunteer at an animal shelter for a class! :D
    Maybe we should enroll in...Pokemon Art Academy! xD Maybe it can somehow make us better at drawing humans, hahah! Are there other Nohrian child characters you like? I'm not a huge fan of the Nohr characters besides Xander and Flannel, but most of the children characters are pretty likable and cute!
    It makes me kind of jealous seeing all this awesome fan art, I can't draw humans! xD Oh yeah, her! I feel kind of bad for Soleil, but hopefully everything will be resolved in the US version! :D
    Haha is name is really cool! And omg that was the next thing I wanted to bring up! Nishiki was and is the perfect name for him! I bet Nintendo didn't want any trouble with the rice brand of the same name! xD Nishiki looks fluffy, period! xD I can imagine a chibi drawing of him with a :3 face! And hehehe Tsubaki *blushing intensifies*
    Haha it's fine! xD Ooo so you like Nishiki? He is pretty cute! x3 (Sorry, if I hear the name Kaden, I think of the Yokai Caden from Yokai Watch xD) And Marx is pretty good looking too! :) I'm getting myself married to Tsubaki before anyone else! xD
    Yaay! :D Xenosaga has 3 parts to it, but I recommend sticking to the first one for now because the other two Xeno games (and the rest of Xenosaga) are a little expensive. :eek: Oh and I think you forgot to answer my question! xD
    No problem! :D You should definitely try the Chrono series and you should play them in the order I listed them in! :) Xenogears is an awesome game too, it's part of the Xeno series (with Xenosaga and Xenoblade Chronicles!)

Also random question, but who is/are your favorite character(s) from Fates? :)
    (sorry for the 2nd post, blame the 420 character limit!) A song from Radical Dreamers came up on my playlist and it's called "Day of Summer" if you wanted to check it out! It's a mix of beautiful, haunting, and more beautiful. :)
    I-I feel so proud that you like his music! :') And you are definitely right! He even said himself in an interview that he would only compose for a game he knew would make him work his heart and mind into it! If I could make a few recommendations, definitely check out the soundtracks for the entire Chrono series (Trigger, Radical Dreamers, Cross) and Xenogears!
    On a side note, your reply didn't come up (or maybe I just didn't notice it; I hate to admit it but the more I think about it the more likely it seems) until today. Sorry for replying so late (again). I was also kinda expecting one of those little alert bubbles to pop up if you replied too, but I guess it doesn't always work like that. Sorry again. ^_^;
    Reactions: Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    It's okay, sometimes the red bubble doesn't pop up for me either. The other day someone quoted a post of mine and the alert didn't appear, so I never knew about it until later on.
    Reactions: Nala
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom