• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Elieson
Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wait, you weren't following me already?
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    also did you see that 30th anniversary FF collection rumor?
    Elieson
    Elieson
    I didn't see it, but my wallet did, and is currently flipping itself over and emptying its contents into this "For Crystal Bundle" container...

And, evidently, no? I have no idea why! I rarely even check these profile thingies
    I think you're slightly mixed up about a couple of things.
    1. I'm lactose intolerant and keep milk as far away from me as I possibly can.
    2. I'm actually very partial to alcohol.
    I do appreciate the compliments on my sense of humor, though. :p
    I can't reply to roMCH's post. Stoopid Internet thing. I pretty much follow people because....i just happen to accidentally click their things...or I'm spying on them on OC games.
    hey I see you are only following caps zexy and rabbit.
    I'm guessing because they are all on serenes forest now.
    is there anyone else you would follow on this site
    and this is so totally not a way for me to get another follower, no way. :p
    also check your skype.
    Hope everything's okay.
    Elieson
    Elieson
    All was. My neighbor had a bit of a pass-out spell and I stepped in to look after her two kids + mine while her hubby brought her to the hospital. Dehydration is real, man!
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Glad to hear that. Dehydration can be very bad, yes. I'm especially keeping up my fluid intakes now because I've been getting a lot of nosebleeds because of subzero weather, with windchills 20-25 degrees below zero.
    For the sake of fruit bowl mafia, no puns is beneath ME.
    My New Years Resolution is triple the puns in 2016, not increase the quality of said puns. So, yes eggstirminated is a thing.
    Elieson
    Elieson
    Now that I completely understand the context, I won't be so judgmental with my laughter :D
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Interesting~ I've never heard of Blue Heelers before. Where did you find this one?
    Elieson
    Elieson
    This one was actually a shelter rescue. He's about 1.5-2 yrs old, but was found on the side of a road after being hit by a car. Poor thing.

He's doing pretty well though, quite trained and good with kiddos. Really docile. The breed itself is Australian (so maybe AE knows about them better than we do)
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Ah, sad, but good he's in a home now.

Good to hear. Oh, I see (possible).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom