• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Zexy
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude I'm almost caught up to arc-v. The surprise tho, I was so happy to see him again.
    Reactions: Zexy
    jackatlasred
    jackatlasred
    Yeah the first one.
    I just made it to the end. Now I'm waiting for those 2 new episodes, my favorite duelist of the series Reiji vs Rodger.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    The raw is released already, but I guess you are waiting for subbed?
    Anyways, hope you enjoy that 2-parter... and the new opening going along with it.
    jackatlasred
    jackatlasred
    Yeah I'm waiting for the sub, while I do like Japanese I can't speak, nor understand it... I would only get parts of it.
    You took my amazing username idea (??) Imma send my crowat horde against you.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Because you are from this dimension?
    I'm the one with the dragon travelling around...
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    That's not what I mean, go check a mirror..
    And indeed, why are we here? For what reason do we post on this random chunk of data?
    Zexy
    Zexy
    THANKS, HELLCROW! I checked the mirror, that b@st@rd who looks like me was in it. So I shattered it and destroyed him! HE'S GONE, FINALLY!

I don't care why we are here, I'm happy that he's gone. Now all I need is for my dragon to teleport me back...
    Fun and Games moderator. Whether it is questions about how the site works or simply wanting to chat, feel free to send me a public or private message.
    Pls pm baf with ur question. On mobile now and it's giving me trouble with replying to things
    Good morning, afternoon, or whatever, Zexy.
    Not to sound egotistical, but I would appreciate your feedback on my recent performance in Build-It mafia. Given that it has been the only game I haven't died in, it's really the only true example of my meta on this entire forum. I would like to know how well it stacks up to other metas you've encountered over the years.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Doesn't sound egoistical at all, no problem. Thing is, I didn't follow the game extremely closely since I died, and I don't have access to the mafia QT, but I can tell you played very well. Your fakeclaim was pretty good and you have a way to convince others that you are town, I trusted you for a bit as well. This much I've seen in RM as well, had you been a bit more lucky you would do way better there as mafia as well. It's not reallythe only true example of your meta, however, the way you play d1 in all games can hint to alignment, meta-wise. As for sticking up to other metas... that's not a thing, really. Each player has his own thing, you can't really compare two metas or something. Absolutely no point. Well played, nonetheless, you are very good if given time to shine! Hope you impress me once again in the future (although, tbh, after this you'll keep dying early...)
    This forum software is very different from Vbulletien. Anyways dropping by and leaving a mark in bulba. :p
    When was the last time you were on MU?

The player Zeus is starting a Users vs Admins game and he was asking for my picture to put on my card...
    Zexy
    Zexy
    I don't know if I'll play either.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    I need more experience before I join more MU games :U they are a LOT of work, and I didn't recognize that.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    I understand the concern; I find the work to be a lot as well, hence why I'm skipping many games there.
    Hey, could you maybe PM me the Dead QT for the HP mafia if there is one? I don't want to overstress Equinox.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    There's no Dead QT :)
    That make sense.
    Haven't used Dragonite or Salamence either. Will soon.
    I know about Noibat long evolution - been looking up it's move sets.
    Will take me a little while to think of one - when I find a few, I'll let you know via VM
    That's a surprise for me.
    I thought we had VM's before.
    I learn something new everyday
    I'm waiting patiently to try out Noivern.
    Nickname - I'll look up some interesting names.
    Long time without a VM from me.
    Getting ready for my next BulbaRun.
    Plan on using the Shedinja you suggested.
    Any interesting nickname you want me to use for it?
    Thanks!

And yeah. I think I signed up shortly after the Champions game. Kept noting that people I liked had this listed as their home site. But never did anything until now. =)
    ...am I really not supposed to Like people's posts as the game host? That seems a little excessive. The only possible thing I can imagine that would be violating would be the neutrality rule, but I just Like posts I find funny, there's no hinting at anything there except that I've got a self deprecating sense of humor. Anybody can see that, though, since I had myself die of food poisoning on Night 0 as the Host...
    Yeah, I wanna drag people into the War Room, but nobody in the Pit Stop will budge because they've all seen their fair share of mafia games...

True statement, I better go do homework. Talk to you later!
    Hey, I'm not complaining. :p more new faces that might stick around.

I would totally join said other forum if I had more time :U I can hardly manage one mafia game on here, let alone multiple games on multiple forums. Especially if you say these games are much more active and stressful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom