Bulbagarden

Silktree
Silktree
You really are quite delusional in more ways than one. Who are my sockpuppets, again?
!Z!
!Z!
Lol another nasty attack from you, you just can't help yourself can you. Again let me repeat throwing insults at me or pointless accusations, isn't going to make gen 7 in 2016 a reality. You've lost and you know it!

I'm delusional yet you're the one who bases his entire theory off a magic keychain :p Then goes into hiding rather than admit they were wrong, despite saying on here you expected an apology if proved right.

On the day you were proven wrong about the anime, I actually came to your profile page to extend the olive branch and say hey no hard feelings, but I saw you referred to people as sheep, for following facts, and not your baseless theory, and were gloating you'd enjoy making one eat their hat for being confident on Gen 6.
Silktree
Silktree
You're the one who keeps bringing up the keychain (is that what it was?). I am not going to apologize for thinking that if it accurately foreshadowed Ash Greninja and Sylveon's debuts, it was likely to do the same for Complete Forme. And I suggest waiting until the reveal of the April episodes before declaring that the keychain was misleading; it isn't weird for merchandise to be off by a few weeks. If you think that this proves Generation VII won't be released this year, then delusional is exactly what you are. They have until November to wrap up the series and TV Tokyo definitely promised the league for this year.

You came to extend an olive branch? Do you think I was born yesterday? You're so hopelessly obsessed with badmouthing me that you are not allowed to post in that thread anymore. I don't see you apologizing for being blatantly wrong about Zygarde's role in the movie, either. The difference is that I am not childishly announcing that you were wrong.
!Z!
!Z!
So you've literally moved your prediction from March to April??? Seriously? This is what I mean about desperation!

Actually I think there is a ton of proof which I've outlined several times, and you've tried to individually dismiss each bit but failed. I've always said the league would likely be this year, but we can easily have anime filler, Orange islands/battle frontier/Decolore Islands etc

Genuinely, I was coming on that day to extend the olive branch until I saw your posts (maybe private message those next time). I only attack you when you attack others.

You can choose not to believe me, and we can just put it down to another fact you choose to ignore. And no I don't think you were born yesterday, I think you were born 27 years ago which is a bit weird you're still on here posting, like don't you have a job? Aren't you leading a normal adult life? As for the thread, it was closed for everyone, you aren't allowed to post their either :p

How was I wrong about Punichan in the movie? He's on the merchandise, and was revealed in the first trailer for the movie. He's on the poster for the short.

So far you have nothing to say that he will have left by the movie, other than trying to write off the above 3 as irrelevant.

You seem to have this belief that you don't need proof to back up your arguments, you just need to nitpick the other side, and if you can make some obscure link from 6 years ago say, that somehow makes you right?

The fact he's not on the poster means he's not in it, by that same logic neither is Dedenne Bonnie, Serena, Clemont, Jessie, James, Meowth etc
Silktree
Silktree
So the fact that I post on BMGf means that I don't have a job or lead a normal adult life? You might want to tell that to the myriad of fans who are around my age and post on forums or social media. I happen to be doing well as a math PhD student and plan to stay in the academia - should I advertise that fact in my profile to avoid misconceptions? What about you? Does sock puppeting make for a good career? I hope for your sake that there is more to you than meets the eye.

How is it desperate to believe that the merchandise release may not be far off from Complete Forme's appearance? If you believe that the league is happening this year, then it really doesn't matter when the Zygarde plot will be concluded. It's likely to happen before any game release considering that ORAS are being used through August for the VGC events. Even If Squishy is still around in July, which is hardly a fact, it won't prevent the league from being concluded by November. So you're basically counting on an unrelated filler arc, which is obviously not necessary for anything but stretching the time, nor is it guaranteed to happen.

You only attack me when I attack others? When have I attacked anyone? If I see someone use faulty logic to "prove" that another Kalos game is inevitable, I am not going to keep my mouth shut. I've never said that anyone who believed in a Kalos continuation was delusional, which is more than I can say for you in regard to Generation VII theorists. I also tend to be quiet recently because the discussions are repetitive, yet you bring up my name out of nowhere.

Why haven't you posted in the new thread yet? That's a rhetorical quesion in case you want to come up with an excuse.
Silktree
Silktree
And you clearly made a very big deal about Complete Forme's inclusion in the movie merchandise, and were also going on about another Zygarde Forme debuting in the movie. Not to mention the ridiculous idea that Eternal Floette was going to be the second star.

There's a picture of the cast in the story section of the movie website (scroll to the right), where Bonnie isn't holding Squishy. Granted, it could still be in the movie, but it simply wouldn't serve any point if it did the way they're ignoring it. The short, if it exists, is a different story.
!Z!
!Z!
I wasn't stating it as a fact, I was asking a question, because I thought you might be depressed or something, in which case I could understand the anger and mean spiritedness. If you said you were unemployed and depressed or something, I'd understand why you are how you are.

And again with the attacks? Maybe you thought the age question was an attack, it wasn't but I will put it down to that.

When you were using this merchandise as proof of an end to the XYZ series in March, you referred to merchandise as if there was multiple. Which I wasn't sure on, but I kinda assumed was one point in your column, and then it turned out, it was some paper sticker keychain thing. Which you hadn't been open about. You didn't lie, but you were deliberately vague.

When you were proved wrong, and went a bit silent, I did genuinely feel sorry for you, I'm not the monster you portray, but I did think that would be the end of the Gen 7 stuff at least.

Alexander had to concede new Pokemon were coming, and I felt sorry for him, we're friends now, I had hoped you and I could do the same, or at least be cordial if not friends, I guess not.

As for the anime I don't think it will be filler, I think it will be 6.5, exploring Southern Kalos.

It's not been stated outright, Punichan will be around in July, but there is a lot of evidence supporting it, you don't really have anything to prove he will be gone by then.

You've called people sheep, you've said you'd make them eat their hats. You come across as quite arrogant about it, even when humbled. In fairness though, and I've said this to plenty of people in private messages, you are not the worst when it comes to rudeness or attacks, Tsutarja definitely is. (Unless you are Tsutarja) so no, I don't have some personal vendetta against you. I will be open, I have never considered extending the olive branch to Tsutarja, whereas with you, I was ready to do it.

What new thread???

Oh and I'm currently doing my Undergrad in Maths, and looking to do a master;s so we finally have something in common :) let's build from here
Silktree
Silktree
I've never said that I will make anyone eat their hats. I said that I would enjoy seeing Serebii eat his hat due to his arrogant behavior. He's already been proven wrong about Volcanion not being revealed until February, and no new Pokemon debuting in the movie. If my comment about Serebii is what made you call an attack on me, then you need to seriously re-evaluate your willingness to be aggressive.

As for the sheep claim, I believe you're referring to when I jokingly replied "yes" to someone asking if fans were like gold fish in regard to being distracted by announcements. It was a joke, but it reflects a simple truth that hype is indeed a distraction for most fans.

The "Official Future Speculation Thread" is pretty hard to miss. You're welcome to post there. Nothing is stopping you, right?
!Z!
!Z!
Lol so you got your friend to silence me, can't say I'm surprised, after all you did say you wanted to stay in academia. Is this your safe space? Should I put a trigger warning at the start of my posts?

Silencing me, doesn't change the basic facts, you're still gonna lose :p
Silktree
Silktree
I didn't even report you, actually, and I don't have any moderator friend. You only have yourself to blame.
Back
Top Bottom