Bulbagarden

Kirby4ever
Kirby4ever
Sure we can battle at 4-5PM EST. :) I'll be on Showdown all day.
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
...And I have missed that time completely. I appologise for that, I had a life-related thing, though we can still attempt to do battle tomorrow (or the day after) at the same time, if that's alright with you.
Kirby4ever
Kirby4ever
It's okay, I have started to play Minecraft a lot lately. We can battle today or through the weekend at the same time as we planed. :)
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Well, if you can do it today, than I shall be on for the next two hours or so after this message. If you don't make it in time though, then I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow... Yay.
Kirby4ever
Kirby4ever
I can do it today. :) I'm on Showdown right now. Since I'm playing Minecraft, I'll make sure that I'll be ready to battle on time. ;)
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Then I shall see you in the Lobby shortly, under the same username. Oh, and best of luck to you in advance.
Kirby4ever
Kirby4ever
Bust of luck to you too. ;)
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
*Poke poke* I don't see you on there. *Poke poke*
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
...And it appears I am at my limit in terms of paitence waiting for you to show up. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?
Kirby4ever
Kirby4ever
I didn't see you on Showdown.
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Huh, that's wierd, as I was defitely on there... Eh, let us try again, shall we?
Kirby4ever
Kirby4ever
Sure, lets try again. My name on Showdown is Kirby4ever
Kirby4ever
Kirby4ever
I'm on the forum's showdown chat btw.
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Ah, I guess that explains it, since I was looking for you in the chatroom on Showdown that goes by the name of 'the Lobby.' Eh, I guess I can try and be online around the usual time for the next few days and see if we can actually get this thing done...
Kirby4ever
Kirby4ever
I'm online at showdown right now, we'll battle when you're ready. ;)
Back
Top Bottom