• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

Ryoma Maser
Ryoma Maser
Ha! Blood Zakuro Arms: Kuruizaki Sacrifice! Ha! Blood Orange Arms: Ja no Michi on Stage!"
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
I haven't actually watched either Gaim Gaiden yet. I'll need to fix that.

*guitar riff* Mix! Kurumi Arms: Mr. Knuckleman! *knockout bell* Jimber Marron! HA HAA
Ryoma Maser
Ryoma Maser
Already did that one.

Come On! MANGO ARMS! FIGHT OF HAMMER!!!!
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
DAMNIT! XD

Soiya! Drive Arms: Hitoppashiri iza Together!
Ryoma Maser
Ryoma Maser
Shuriken Change! "Star Ninger! Wow!"
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
"ToQ Change! Haa!" ToQ Ichigou! ToQ Ichigou! (I'm not gonna spell the rest, lol)
Ryoma Maser
Ryoma Maser
It's Morphin Time! (digital sound effects) Let's Morphin!

Red Buster! Blue Buster! Yellow Buster! Beet Buster! Stag Buster! Tokumei Sentai! GO-Busters!
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
That one is strange because they don't normally do that sort of roll call in the actual series. After transformation and name announcement, it's usually just "Busters, ready... GO!"

Though, on the note of Sentai roll calls...
Gooooookai Silver! GOLD MODE!
Ryoma Maser
Ryoma Maser
Liveman! (whatever sound effect Liveman transform with).

Red Falcon! Yellow Lion! Blue Dolphin! Black Bison! Green Sai! Chojuu Sentai!Liveman!
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
Soiya! Melon Arms: Tenka Gomen!

...no Samurai Sentai! Shinkenger! Mairu!
(Seriously, Takatora could pass for an 8th Shinkenger with that Lockseed announcement.)
Ryoma Maser
Ryoma Maser
ShinkenWhite! Kureshima Takatora!
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
Kamen Ride: Reflecloud!
Ryoma Maser
Ryoma Maser
Final Form Ride! All Riders!
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
Drive: Type Fruits! On Stage!
Ryoma Maser
Ryoma Maser
"The Chozetsu! Chozetsu Ninja!"
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
Ippitsu Soujou!
Ryoma Maser
Ryoma Maser
Attack Ride: Rekka Daizantou! (We are running out of things).
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
Indeed we are. Mostly because we've gone through most of the Heisei Era Riders. Maybe we could do Legend Rider devices, I dunno...
Ryoma Maser
Ryoma Maser
UltraLive! ULTRAMAN GINGA!! "GINGA!!!!!!"
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
I have not watched a single Ultraman, I will admit. Probably should at some point...
Back
Top Bottom