• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
System Error
Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hah, yeah, I know how that goes. Last thing I tried to write on a matter of inspiration promptly got bogged down in the same old problems as the regular stuff does
    I got into gaming rather late, you might say.Still don't play that much, though I am working my way through Twilight Princess HD
    I only ever played Ocarina of Time once. It doesn't help that I'd played The Wind Waker before that, with it's far friendlier controls
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    @Beth Pavell, is it GC adaptation or the original N64? I'm in the middle of the 3DS remake of Masterquest.
    Even blanker as Big Adult Bishie Link.It took till Skyward sword for him to get more than three facial expressions, for heaven's sake
    Nothing that exciting. I've been picking away at that Legend of Zelda fic. Which I guarantee won't be popular, because it doesn't involve Link
    There's probably some truth to that. It's been difficult across the board though, including side projects
    Not very well. It's been a real struggle to get anything decent down on paper, and I'm not sure why
    Hey, have you played other Fire Emblem games besides Fates?
    System Error
    System Error
    I've tried all the Gameboy Advance ones, and one time FE2 just to see how different it is, but only actually got far into and finished Awakening. How about you?
    henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    Oops, forgot to reply. Binding Blade, Sacred Stones, Awakening, Shadow Dragon, and now Conquest.
    Well, the other option would be to read it when I've done Twenty Four, I suppose. That'l be the halfway point in the tourney

That's where sticking very specifically to one viewpoint comes in handy. I know I only have two anyway, but it does mean that you can't get so confused by the issue because you simply don't have a choice
    I suppose I ought to warn you that the tourney will probably be another four, five chapters then xD

Oh, one of those issues. Where the more you re-read and edit, the faster you lose sight of the tone
    Rather the same, to be honest. Though at least I finally managed to finish Chapter Twenty Three, that was beginning to hang over my head
    Up to play? xD
    System Error
    System Error
    Ack, missed this. But can't right now in any case, tabletopping at the moment. Definitely would be down to play sometime tomorrow, though! When's a good time for you?
    Freesia
    Freesia
    Just message me when you're ready. :) It's 1:30 AM over here so I'm too tired to play atm, but tomorrow? <:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom