Bulbagarden

Elementar
Elementar
Thanks. How are you mate? What do you think of the new games? Thanks for replying.
Tuoko
Tuoko
I'm doing good. How about you? o:

I admit, I'm excited for them, though I'm pretty much excited for any main series Pokémon games whenever they're announced, but even more when it's a new Generation. What do you think of them?

And I think I've seen you on Serebii Forums as well?
Elementar
Elementar
I am on Serebii, and a lot of other forums too. I'm mainly on here and another one though. Serebii is mainly for news and stuff.

I'm excited for the games. I wasn't expecting it, but I'm excited. I just hope that they don't mess it up.

Yeah, I'm good thanks. What's your username on Serebii?
Tuoko
Tuoko
Another forum I'm on is Pokébeach, though I'm trying to get back into it as the layout confused me for a while.

Yeaahhh... I really hope they don't mess it up. Especially since it's the 20th anniversary.

I use the same username on there. Already sent a friend request.
Elementar
Elementar
Thanks. I'll accept in a minute.

Do you play any sport? What types of movies do you like?
Tuoko
Tuoko
Alright.

Hm.. Honestly sports never really interested me. As for movies.. I guess you can say I'm a fan of Disney or Pixar movies. Latest I watched was Inside Out and Zootopia is looking pretty great so far.
Elementar
Elementar
Inside out was a very smart movie. Easily best animation of the year. I liked the Lego Movie.
What do you think of the Angry Birds movie? I'm not sure what to think :/
Tuoko
Tuoko
I've heard about the Lego movies, but never watched him.

Wait... There was a Angry Birds movie? Didn't know about that.
Elementar
Elementar
There's an Angry Birds movie coming out. There's heaps of animations this year. Kung Fu Panda 3 and stuff. I'd like Cars 3 actually.
Tuoko
Tuoko
Yeah, I heard about Kung Fu Panda 3. I'm looking forward to Finding Dory, ahaha. Hm... I'm curious what Cars 3 would be about, though I do remember people wanting Incredibles 2 to be about that Freezer(?) guy.
Elementar
Elementar
I'm pretty sure Incredibles 2 is revolving around Dash and Violet. The Freexer guy would be a good addition.
Finding Dori sounds good too.
Cars went from racing to agents, so I'm sure that they could find something else. A Cars/Planes crossover?
Tuoko
Tuoko
A movie on Dash and Violet would be great.

Hm... I think a Cars/Planes crossover makes sense for a third movie. I mean, aren't they pretty much in the same universe?
Elementar
Elementar
They are. That was one of the main promotion points for the first planes movie. What new ideas could they come up with? I think that we are getting Toy Story 4 as well.
Tuoko
Tuoko
I remember hearing about Toy Story 4. And yeah, a Cars and Planes crossover sounds good now that I think about it. Perhaps a plane wants to race and he gets inspiration from Lightning McQueen? I dunno.
Elementar
Elementar
Yeah. Then there's Frozen 2 which will obviously be very successful. Disney have hit a gold mine with that.
Back
Top Bottom