Bulbagarden

White Crow
White Crow
why is that? :eek: I am curious

Pfft xD sorry but it made me shuckle, you can try Ib imo. It's an amazing game! Might have some tension and jumpy parts, but nothing that you can call horror or jumpscared here and there (like Crooked Man/Sandman - Sukutte -w- ;)

that's better :p
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Mostly because english is pretty much one of the few things I did well in school.. That's it xD

I'm not really into horror games in general, except for Resident Evil 4... Especially if the atmosphere is very tense D:

So, when are we going to be online at the same time ? Our 3DS don't have each other completely registered yet. ^^;
White Crow
White Crow
If you know it well enough maybe something related to translation? :eek:

xD RE4 was tensioning but I can't say it was scary tbh. I am much more into psycholgical horor :p

Sorry >.< I already added you, as for the time.. I can between 18 to 01 am EST, how about you?
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
I'll see. I'm still undecided :(

I guess some of the funny moments really lightened up the overall atmosphere =p

Our 3DSs got us registered. I see you're 5-6 hours behind me, then. I'll be there at either 11 pm or midnight my time. I'll see :)
White Crow
White Crow
>.< anything you pick I am sure you'll do your best!

Mhm xD tho something that really freaked me out was the giant fish that ate you if you shoot at the fishes near the little house. It surprised me soooo much.

I am still at work at that time >.< can you do something like 16/17?
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
I will :D

The Del Lago, what a magnificent creature... [/sarcasm]

You mean 4 pm / 5 pm my time ? Heh, why not.
White Crow
White Crow
XDDD I forgot the names. Tbh the only one I kind of like was Krauser because he was badass. I disliked Ada since RE2 ,w, you? :eek:

Yup :D I'll be waiting around~~ are we gonna exchange Likes too? xDD
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
There's Del Lago, El Gigante... Verdugo I think ? (Salazar's right hand). I don't mind Ada personally :)

Well, if you have something to trade, I can trade you a few of my Glameow spitbacks =p
White Crow
White Crow
Anything that can 1 hit kill you is worth hating xDD I take it she's your fav RE female character? :eek:

I want a female pls owo I have a lot xD so just ask away
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Not if you can avoid an easy death :p

I haven't played a whole lot of RE games actually, mainly RE4 and Revelations on the 3DS. But if I have to pick one, it'd be Ada indeed =p

If you have a Happiny, I'd be... Happiny to have it for National Dex completion. But if we're talking about serious trade, I'd say...Chinchou ?
White Crow
White Crow
WAIT, YOU HAVE REVELATIONS. PLAY ONLINE? OWO OWO OWO

I can trade you one no problem xP both if you want. Lemme see if I have both.

So how are you? :3
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
I used to play it online, but since my Circle Pad Pro stopped functionning, it's just not the same anymore :(

Well, I actually completed the National Dex on Tuesday I think ? But I'd still take the Chinchou ('w')

I'm okay, I've registered to a formation center that will help me go back into groups of teenagers, so I can work in society without too much trouble someday. Also doing some volunteering for the next week. :)
White Crow
White Crow
UGH I HATE THIS NEW SYSTEM, I lose all the conversations.
Oh >.< yeah I feel that. Action game should be played at full 3ds!

Oh congrats :)

Amazing herbi ^^)/ let me know how everything goes~!
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Really ? :(
Well, I suppose so. I haven't touched it again for quite some time anyway, so it's not too dramatic.

Thanks ('w')

My first day of volunteering went well : I basically organized mails for people who don't have a proper address. I even helped out someone with a chinese refugee because she was speaking english, and I was one of the few who could translate. All in all, a good morning ('w')
White Crow
White Crow
Well in VBulletin the converation would be in my profile whenever I access it, now it's just an alert that for the looks of it expires.
I might play it for lulz, been a while since I destroyed zombies for fun xD

The wonders of knowing english -w- )/ refugee of?
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Heh, sure thing ('w')

That person was from Tibet, and I think most of the chinese people were from there as well.

I've got the Pokébank now. I'm going to transfer what I have in Pokémon Black 2 first. I've got quite a few things to transfer, namely shiny Purrloin and the pre-evolution of "lasagna crab", which I don't remember its english name, but only its french one. xD
White Crow
White Crow
I bet you have been working hard all this time, is everything going good still?

*gets ready to steal the shiny purrloin*
Lasagna crab? xD there are two. Dark one?

And talking about cats! #teamlitten
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Yup... All I need to do is create my wn bank account, so I can get what I required to be payed at the center. :p

Too late >:)
Shiny Dwebble, it is >:)

Fire cats ('w')
White Crow
White Crow
Yay :D $$$$$$$$ I always got paid in cash though, so I never needed a bank account.

Gimme gimmeeeee! I need to have the mroow power aka kittnes!
You like it? :eek:

Fire cat and fire lion, creepy owl starter? best gen 100%
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Oh, lucky you :eek:

Not happening. It's mine and mine only >:)
Yus ! ('w')

I'm waiting to see what evolutions they'll have before choosing one of the starters. :)
Back
Top Bottom