• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Bulbagarden Forums

White Crow
White Crow
Not really xD what if I get robbed on the way home? But yeah it's easier if you neef to the money right away.

You are so mean ;~;
Ngl the green makes it kinda weird, tho I like pink pokes.. but weavile colors are just too strong .w.

No wolf poķé yet..
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Oh, true D:

Mwahaha ! Well, I'm keeping it as a Dwebble though. Shiny Mega Garchomp is pimpin' :D

I suppose Mightyena doesn't really count ?
White Crow
White Crow
I hope you never experienced it u.u

pfffft xDDD I usually wondertrade in hopes to get shinies sometimes. But those shinies of you are suspicious >o>

I guess ;/ even if it kinda looks like a wolf it has more traits of hyena. WOOOOLF
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
I did lose my wallet at one point in the past, but thankfully I could retrieve it. :O

Purrloin was found in White 1, and Dwebble was found in Black 2. To be fair I found a lot of shinies in Pokémon Y. :O
I intend to exploit something on a Pokémon Platinum game though. >:)

True that, hence the name. URUFUUUUUU
White Crow
White Crow
Now that's being lucky xD herbichance.

Wow xD I never really hunted in the wild for a poké. Only one was a plusle for a gift in OR. Then I usually trade perfect pokés for shinies.
Oh no D: I'll accuse you!

*howls*
Qing'e
Qing'e
*peeks in*
A howling crow-bat? Interesting~
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
@White Crowat : Herbichance... Sounds cute :)

I didn't hunt for these specifically : Purrloin happened when I was looking for Synchronize Munnas in the Dreamyard, and Dwebble happened when searching for one of N's Pokémons in the Desert. :o
You can try... But they'll still come out as legit. I'm gonna do the Cute Charm glitch. >:)

@Hellcrow NANI !? This place ain't a crop farm, ya know ? :O
White Crow
White Crow
Maybe someday I'll have my shiny pink team myself :eek:
Hmm really tempted to pull it out xDD

Cute charm glitch? You gotte tell me about it!!

*hands herbi seeds* you better start farming herb :p
Qing'e
Qing'e
Start a herb garden!
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
@White Crowat : Magmortar/Moltres can be a good addition. :D

The Cute Charm glitch is found in the Gen IV games. If your Trainer ID & Secret ID have numbers that are very close to each other / exactly the same, and you have a Cute Charm user in the lead of your team, the Shiny Chance raises from 1/8192 to roughly 1/5. A demo can be viewed here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WguzSA-QFuI

Do I look like a farmer !? D:

@Hellcrow : HELP ! I'm being forced into being a gardener against my will ! D:
Qing'e
Qing'e
Oh, you don't like fruit? :p
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
@Hellcrow : Th-That's not the problem here :o
White Crow
White Crow
I am not sure about a shiny moltres >.< but I can definitelt get a shiny mag! Let's see.. pink swampert too <3 I have a shiny mudkip a friend gave me, but it's toooooo cute I can't train it.

!?!?!? *goes to buy gen IV games* yours are similar eh? o_O

Hey farmers are cool! Exp farmers for example. uwu or farmer guilds.
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Swampert should be nice too :)

Nope, but you can RNG it... Or you can use Pokésav to modify this. I'm planning to do this on a Platinum rom (I own the actual cartdridge btw). :)

I mean, a literal farmer as in... Someone who works in a farm with chickens, pigs and all that :O
Qing'e
Qing'e
Ooh, would you take requests? ^^

What's wrong with chickens and.... well, pigs, ok, but..? 'w'
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Heeeeeh I would need to take the rom to my R4 first, since the DesMume is very slow on my laptop :(

Nothing, but it's quite the labor to work there :p
Qing'e
Qing'e
Ah, well then. -w-

Fair enough :p
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
It's fine, I just gotta ask my best friend to let me use the micro-SD card to USB adapter so I can make it work.

Hellcrow, right ? What do you do for a livin' ? :O
Qing'e
Qing'e
Nice, nice. :3

....Nothing? ^^;
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Oh, okay then. I suppose it was a bit too personal ?