Bulbagarden

White Crow
White Crow
Not really xD what if I get robbed on the way home? But yeah it's easier if you neef to the money right away.

You are so mean ;~;
Ngl the green makes it kinda weird, tho I like pink pokes.. but weavile colors are just too strong .w.

No wolf poķé yet..
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Oh, true D:

Mwahaha ! Well, I'm keeping it as a Dwebble though. Shiny Mega Garchomp is pimpin' :D

I suppose Mightyena doesn't really count ?
White Crow
White Crow
I hope you never experienced it u.u

pfffft xDDD I usually wondertrade in hopes to get shinies sometimes. But those shinies of you are suspicious >o>

I guess ;/ even if it kinda looks like a wolf it has more traits of hyena. WOOOOLF
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
I did lose my wallet at one point in the past, but thankfully I could retrieve it. :O

Purrloin was found in White 1, and Dwebble was found in Black 2. To be fair I found a lot of shinies in Pokémon Y. :O
I intend to exploit something on a Pokémon Platinum game though. >:)

True that, hence the name. URUFUUUUUU
White Crow
White Crow
Now that's being lucky xD herbichance.

Wow xD I never really hunted in the wild for a poké. Only one was a plusle for a gift in OR. Then I usually trade perfect pokés for shinies.
Oh no D: I'll accuse you!

*howls*
Qing'e
Qing'e
*peeks in*
A howling crow-bat? Interesting~
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
@White Crowat : Herbichance... Sounds cute :)

I didn't hunt for these specifically : Purrloin happened when I was looking for Synchronize Munnas in the Dreamyard, and Dwebble happened when searching for one of N's Pokémons in the Desert. :o
You can try... But they'll still come out as legit. I'm gonna do the Cute Charm glitch. >:)

@Hellcrow NANI !? This place ain't a crop farm, ya know ? :O
White Crow
White Crow
Maybe someday I'll have my shiny pink team myself :eek:
Hmm really tempted to pull it out xDD

Cute charm glitch? You gotte tell me about it!!

*hands herbi seeds* you better start farming herb :p
Qing'e
Qing'e
Start a herb garden!
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
@White Crowat : Magmortar/Moltres can be a good addition. :D

The Cute Charm glitch is found in the Gen IV games. If your Trainer ID & Secret ID have numbers that are very close to each other / exactly the same, and you have a Cute Charm user in the lead of your team, the Shiny Chance raises from 1/8192 to roughly 1/5. A demo can be viewed here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WguzSA-QFuI

Do I look like a farmer !? D:

@Hellcrow : HELP ! I'm being forced into being a gardener against my will ! D:
Qing'e
Qing'e
Oh, you don't like fruit? :p
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
@Hellcrow : Th-That's not the problem here :o
White Crow
White Crow
I am not sure about a shiny moltres >.< but I can definitelt get a shiny mag! Let's see.. pink swampert too <3 I have a shiny mudkip a friend gave me, but it's toooooo cute I can't train it.

!?!?!? *goes to buy gen IV games* yours are similar eh? o_O

Hey farmers are cool! Exp farmers for example. uwu or farmer guilds.
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Swampert should be nice too :)

Nope, but you can RNG it... Or you can use Pokésav to modify this. I'm planning to do this on a Platinum rom (I own the actual cartdridge btw). :)

I mean, a literal farmer as in... Someone who works in a farm with chickens, pigs and all that :O
Qing'e
Qing'e
Ooh, would you take requests? ^^

What's wrong with chickens and.... well, pigs, ok, but..? 'w'
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Heeeeeh I would need to take the rom to my R4 first, since the DesMume is very slow on my laptop :(

Nothing, but it's quite the labor to work there :p
Qing'e
Qing'e
Ah, well then. -w-

Fair enough :p
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
It's fine, I just gotta ask my best friend to let me use the micro-SD card to USB adapter so I can make it work.

Hellcrow, right ? What do you do for a livin' ? :O
Qing'e
Qing'e
Nice, nice. :3

....Nothing? ^^;
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Oh, okay then. I suppose it was a bit too personal ?
Back
Top Bottom