KrystalDragon13
Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You actually completed the national Dex?! You are GOD! that's pretty impressive I could never finish it and my best was just last night trying to finish my ORAS Dex and gotten around 660. I'm so close but man it is a hassle. BTW Me following you now!
    KrystalDragon13
    KrystalDragon13
    I have, yes! It certainly was a hassle, took me like 2 weeks to do but I managed. I have no life. Which region dexes have you completed so far?
    Aw, thanks for the follow! :)
    Poke Trey
    Poke Trey
    1st of all you're welcome, 2nd of all took me the entirety of February this year to get this far and the last completed Dex was back in Crystal in 2011!! So yeah me been struggling over the course of forever to do it.
    KrystalDragon13
    KrystalDragon13
    Well, considering there's work/school to balance it can take a really long time... I had to ask my friends for a few Sinnoh Pokemon (Froslass, Lickilicki, those sort of mons) due to me lacking the ability to obtain them quickly enough. While it was simply me completing a childhood dream, I must say the shiny charm works wonders! I've gotten 3 shiny Zigzagoons (was breeding for one), a shiny Skorupi, a shiny Swablu, a shiny Turtwig and another shiny I can't recall right at this moment but if you're a shiny hunter it's definitely something you should get. Grats on completing the Crystal dex tho! :eek:
    Give me 30 mins give or take to breed you an Aipom. I'd appreciate any evolutionary stones, or PP UPs. :D
    KrystalDragon13
    KrystalDragon13
    Alright, sounds good to me! My friend code is in my sig if you didn't catch it. Thank you so much!
    Dolce
    Dolce
    Got a jolly female in a heal ball w/Skill link. :) I'll add your FC now.
    KrystalDragon13
    KrystalDragon13
    Thank you so much! Sorry for the hassle.
    Reactions: Dolce
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom