Bulbagarden

TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan
It's alright. It's all a bit confusing. The alert system is okay, but it's not as easy as the old notification system. The VM's are okay too, but they're more cluttered than the old one. PM's are a lot better though.

True :p I'm a little nervous, but I'll be fine.

It's okay! I understand. And oooooh, is it an Android or an iPhone?
Milkapoke
Milkapoke
When was the last time I PM'd someone. I think like early 2014? I'm not sure (And I'm too lazy to check).

I just get nervous when I'm quoted to do something. That's happened once though, and since I have forgotten what to do, I didn't do anything.

It's an Android; LG G4. My little phone was an LG also, so knowing that they're amazing, I couldn't get anything else. Plus, with a 16 MP camera, it's as good as my $1,500 DSLR, which is just fucking dumb.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan
Probably. :p It's really useful in mafia because now we can add/remove members easily. If needed, we could even let the mafia actually chat on the forum itself instead of having to use an outside source. I might run that by IGN.

When in doubt, just sit in silence and all will sort things out on their own. Action through nonaction.

Ah. I don't know much about androids, I use the iPhone. 5S to be specific. And wow, I'm honestly kind of surprised that your phone's camera is just as good as your real camera. :O
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan
Also, I would gladly add you on snapchat if you need people to talk to. :p My username is djetcf.
Milkapoke
Milkapoke
I don't know anything about Mafia games, but it sounds good man.

Exactly. Plus, a supermod co-runs the Merchandise Subforum, so they usually do everything y'know. Why wouldn't they.

My mother and younger sister own iPhones; we also have a family iPad that basically I only use (Everyone else hates it, I guess). I also have a Second Gen. iPod Touch I started using again- I can only wake up to the Marimba alarm. I don't know why I can't wake up to anything else.

I'll add your right now. 私はさびしくなります.
Back
Top Bottom