• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
TheCapsFan
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you go ahead and remove the planetary pit stop mafia from the queue?
    also, I have a request for when/if we get fe maifa finished
    Yeah been busy with exams and stuff. Not anymore though! Also I'm still on a semi-hiatus from mafia games, but not going to lie, some games have already tempted me to come back and join haha.

Also, looks like the Curse of the Capitals continues :/ Here's hoping the Lightning can dish out some sweet vengeance.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Oh I totally understand. I've had to limit my participation.

And yeah :O I might have to root for the Bolts this year (even though I hate them more than the Penguins) since the Blackhawks were eliminated as well...my pick for the cup in the West was eliminated (Dallas) too so this season just kinda sucks all around for me. :U
    How are you Cappy dear? I haven't heard from you in at least a week and that's too long! :p
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Just schoolwork, mostly. I'm also doing volunteer work for clubs and stuff, so there's that as well.

Oooooh, that sounds fun!! Is it a really fancy restaurant?
    Freesia
    Freesia
    Ooh is it fun? The volunteer work I mean.

I dunno about fancy. xD
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Yeah it's pretty fun! A lot of it is teaching/babysitting little kids, and for some reason, I actually enjoy doing that.

Is it sit-down?
    How are you, my friend?
    ?
    ----
    Took the ACT today, not fun at all. Other than school, I've been playing some Fates and watching some anime xD
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Oh a couple friends of mine did as well! How do you think you did? And that sounds fun :D
    ?
    ----
    I really hope I did well xD are you taking it?
    Sorry I didn't get anything done for FE mafia
    I was busy then I got sick
    And now I am neither
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Tis alright. I am a bit preoccupied anyway. xD
    congrats!

(now lets hope this fortune continues with your hockey team in the playoffs)
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Oh wow, thank you so much Parma! :D Hope you're doing well. If you ever have time, you should stop by in The War Room! :U

(oh gosh same they've been slumping lately I'm kind of worried tbh. I don't want to face Pittsburgh or Detroit in the first round. I'd prefer Philly tbh)
    (psst :V)
    (you're currently the GM in who's that pokémon :V)
    (just a reminder :V)
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    lol I don't even remember the Pokemon I chose, time to pick a new one
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Nice! I'm a pretty decent swimmer myself, although nowhere near competitive level. ^^;
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Oh really? I bet you could do it if you tried. You don't have to be good to compete. What's your favorite stroke?
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I don't have one, hence what i said lol. I honestly don't really even remember any.
    Dude Caps are 1st in the East!!
    Reactions: TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Yeah...They've been in a tiny slump recently, though. :/
    Slife
    Slife
    They always do really well regular season and slump off towards/during the playoffs. It's the curse of the Caps
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    The stars are aligning this year. Never before have we had this much talent on and behind the bench.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Fair enough, then. How far along are you? From what I remember, it follows the 8 gym format.

Ah, I see. Why not, indeed? You can even see if you can have your physical cards recognized by the game, I think there's a code system, if it's not for newer cards only..
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Yeah, only you get to pick the order in which you do them. I have one badge from the Science Master or whatever they call him.

I'm fairly certain none of my cards would be recognized legally by the system, haha. They're too old.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I see. That's progress, and good luck. ^^

Oh well. ^^; You can get cards by playing, but it's a slow process. The starter decks aren't too bad, however, imo, not that I'm experienced at all. -w-
    (I dunno how to use the new system still (I mean, I'm never here anymore)).

That's cool man. And yeah, if I'm still a Mod even with me doing absolutely nothing, you'd be good to go.

Also sorry for the late-ish reply; my willingness to be here continues to dwindle down into nothing. Plus I finally got a smartphone, so I've been trying to figure that shit out (I had my other flip phone for eight years).
    Milkapoke
    Milkapoke
    I dunno if I did that right, but yeah. Hopefully I added you.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Definitely. :D

Of course! They're all bolded and godly anyway.

Oh, I see. My dad is all like "androids are too easy to hack and spread malware too" and I'm just like "dad pls they're so much better" but with him being a super high-up in security at his company, my argument is basically invalid. And also at this point, I just can't wake up at all. I don't get enough sleep.

Done. Fairly sure I added you back.
    Milkapoke
    Milkapoke
    I read like five reviews about the G4 against the iPhone 5/6, and it was so clear that the G4 was better, but the reviewer still chose the iPhone. One of them said that the colours on the G4 were "too vibrant". Who the fuck cares?

I get about five-six hours of sleep a night. I tend to wake up at 6:30 a.m by myself. Even when the clocks jumped forward, I woke up exactly at 6:30 a.m.
    *POKES U AGGRESSIVELY*
    Caprizant
    Caprizant
    Well shit I suppose it's time to wrap up the world then I guess it was fun (wraps it in gift wrap)
    --
    COMMENTING ON YOUR PROFILE MADE ME MISS THE FIRST POST IN RM13 I HOPE UR HAPPY THIS IS THE MOST INTENSELY IMPORTANT THING
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    *slaps a bow on top*

DONT WORRY I MISSED IT TOO I HOPE YOU ARE GRATEFUL THAT I CHOSE YOU OVER RM
    Caprizant
    Caprizant
    why would you slap a poor bow what did it do 2 u

I AM GRATEFUL
    BUT I AM ALSO DEAD FROM SNAKES
    I AM THE GRATEFUL DEAD
    Whoa man, congrats! You'll probably do a way better job than me. I mean, I've done nothing at all.

Where are you moderating?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Thanks ^-^ hey I figured if you could make the cut, so could I. :p

Fun and Games, with most of my focus being in The War Room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom