• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
ReturnofMCH
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why isn't your name ROMCH anymore?
    Bigdbigd03
    Bigdbigd03
    What forum?
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    One you wouldn't know, it only has 12 active users and I'm one of them, it was in my sig before, but I since removed it, but thats how ME got there
    Bigdbigd03
    Bigdbigd03
    Oh, a private one. Well... I'd make an account if it centers on Mafia or any other Forum Games. That's why I came here.
    How do you feel about the FFXV delay? I didn't think the rumors were true until it was confirmed this morning but I'm honestly fine with it.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    Gives me more time to save up for sun and Ace attorney 6, and I got it paid off, so fine by me.
    Hey ROMCH
    Sorry if things have been a bit awkward in UVD, I just really miss the longer games that we used to get sometimes.
    I'd be happy for you to go ahead of me when hosting another game, that one possibly being the next game.

Maybe since you prefer to host shorter games with a tie rule you could host 2 games in a row between the other hosts games to make it more fair?
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    I like that idea.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    The poll in the current thread for next host wasn't my idea, I said earlier that I'd like you to go first before me. I voted for you in the poll.
    *a rock crashes through your window*

* a message made of newspaper clippings is taped to it*

"deer romch

freesia and I want yOU to pLAy CArdS AgAINSt hUMANIty wIth us. get BAcK tO Me wIth a tIMe WheN yOU'D Be AVAILABLe.

rEMeMBer ReMemBeR the 5Th oF NOVEMBEr
    - jack"
    Hi ROMCH :)

Are you still doing Up or Down v31 as it's been a while since v30 ended now?
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Hey ROMCH :)

I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining in with a unofficial Sonic mass theming we're planning to celebrate Sonic's 25th anniversary next month?

It'll be pretty similar to the pokemon day one we did for pokemon's 20th anniversary.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    only I get metal sonic as he appeared in heroes.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    That's no problem, no-ones gone for metal sonic yet :D

Thanks for joining in, I'll add you to our pm conversation for the theming :)
    Thank you, MCH!! She's Momoka now, and she's doing okay though she's got some health-related issues she's dealing with. She has been thinking about coming back to TWR for a while though, don't know when if she decides to.
    If there's any series I recommend to you from Super Sentai if you haven't seen it already, it's Gokaiger. Strange as it may seem, its Power Rangers counterpart (Super Megaforce) is the driving reason behind many looking into Super Sentai in the first place! I also personally enjoy Go-Busters, Go-Onger, Shinkenger and ToQger. If you want, I can also recommend some Kamen Rider for you!
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    Ive actually wated to see that one for a while

I heard all 99 or so megazrods from super sentai history are in its climax movie
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Ah, that's actually not part of the Vs. movie, rather it's part of the special 199 Heroes movie which was early in Gokaiger's run - but yes, pretty much every series mecha was featured (with stock footage for the most part) beating the bad guy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom