• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Team Gaara
Local time
4:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pretty much the next Film on my Agenda of seeing is The Jungle Book that just came out.
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah, the people I was talkin to waned to go see that, too~ How's it sound like it's gonna be?
    I made a short Review back on Rate The Last Movie in the Middle of Page 75

Oh and on the Avatar thing... I guess I'm just too lazy LOL.
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    I'll have to check it out, thanks~

And oh, okay~ LOL~
    Oh... OH BOY... I had the WORST Movie Experience in SOOOOOOOOOO LONG!! I was IN PAIN watching this Movie!! IT'S SOOOOOOOOO BAD!! IMO tho, there are Defenders but it's mostly people who do not like it, but... wow... I saw a 7PM Showing the NIGHT before it opened up the next day. I saw it with my Parents, they went through HELL with me, my Dad has said HE CANNOT Explain the Plot because there WAS NO PLOT to him! .
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Oh really? Yeah, I heard it wasn't very good, but I hoped it as at least decent, yikes!
    Alice Cartelet!
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yep! :3 (Low-key, I've not seen the whole show, don't judge me!!)
    Muur
    Muur
    Then you better, as well as season 2 ;D

I like how half the calf is British like me.

they actually have it based on real UK too
    Who knows? It's what I heard but yeah hope he gets a Good Recovery, if the Film has to be pushed back I'll be Cool, it's around some TOUGH Competition. The Week before it comes out are The LEGO Batman Movie, Fifty Shades Darker ROLLS EYES, and John Wick: Chapter 2. And then the week it comes out it goes against The Dark Tower, and The Great Wall
    Rumor is he either was doing something and got Run Over by a Car By Accident or he was ontop of a large Structure, wasn't wearing a Harness and fell flat on his Face. If I recall in the week, The Director and Author said he would make a full recovery.
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Oh my gosh, those are both ridiculous! I hope he's okay~ But how are there two so different rumors? How come they don't know?
    Final Maze Runner Film: The Death Cure has stopped Production because Dylan O'Brian who plays Thomas got REALLY HURT while filming :(
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Oh my goodness, I didn't know!~ What happened to him?
    For English dub it's gone to 49 if I recall and in Japaense 97!

Oh that sucks, LOL Me and Sakura HATED it LOL! XD
    Well... First Teaser for Madea's Halloween Movie came out and... OH GOOD LORD, THE HORROR!!!!!!!! Madea WITH what I believe is as SHOTGUN!! OOOHHHHHHH, I'M CRINGING BADLY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!
    Has School/College been tough and havent had time for XY or Arc V?
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Hey. I just started Spring Break yesterday so I'll try to get some time in for Arc V~ What episode are they on now?
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    I've been well, thank you for messaging me!~ :3 Sorry I take so long to respond, how are you? And what do you think about Pokemon Sun and Moon?
    Happy New Year!!~

Also, have U gotten anywhere with YuGiOh Arc V at all or just stuck with College stuff?~
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Happy New Years, to you, too! :3

I'm on episode 7 or 8~ Gonna try to get more episodes in, but I am back at college, so it may be a while before I'm caught up~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom