Bulbagarden

Persephone
Persephone
Unfortunately not. I mean, I'm doing one half of the battle part of a Crossover Battle chapter so if I hit 10,000 words I need to reconsider what I'm doing.

Really? I mean, you were kind of the obvious choice for the next mod.
Beth Pavell
Beth Pavell
Ah yes. I think I've decoded the clue as to the participants in the last chapter

Hm, if you say so. I certainly can't say it was a big ambition. Now I have modship I suppose I have to become venal and corrupt
Persephone
Persephone
Initial hints are sometimes useful. But I think most of the time due to small reading pools and the ease of forgetting last names they aren't that likely to be figured out. This one was fairly easy due to one character being well known and the other having their last name in their story's title... the last two of the season will be somewhat harder.

That is about how I view modship. I might one day apply, but it's not something I'm terribly invested in getting some time. And good. Corrupt leaders are necessary for any good underdog story.
Beth Pavell
Beth Pavell
In fairness, I have a better head for names than usual. Which comes in handy when reading A Song of Ice and Fire

Honestly, if I thought it would involve significantly more than what I usually do I wouldn't have applied. Uni may be merely boring now but by October it'll be kicking my arse
Persephone
Persephone
But sometimes initials are actually impossible. Like when we have two characters and a writer with the initials SS in a single season.

I am in the worst spot now. Come May everything will get significantly easier until graduation in two years.
Back
Top Bottom