Apawn:p
Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just wanted to ask where you found the Lucina Pokemon mugshot. I found one similar to it, but with Skyward Sword Link and Zelda.
    Hey can you tell me what times you'll be available so I can make time for it. I can do it on Tuesday same time as before and also Thursday same time, but on other days I can only do it at 9 pm or later mountain time. Also I can do Saturday morning.
    Well, I see it is you and me in round one of Slife's tourney... And I totally didn't intend for that to rhyme. :)
    So... When can you next do battle?
    Neato. Are you doing one in ORAS too? I'm finding it pretty easy so far (not surprising cos Water is a good type). Picked up a Corphish too, just too lazy to update my sig :p
    Ah that's unfortunate :/ We usually run a stream for our last box and we sometimes give out some leftover Pokemon to viewers afterwards.

Hmm I have SSB4 for my 3DS but I haven't used it much, why do you ask?
    Alright, let's try every day at 4 :D
    I usually prefer the Japanese myself :)
    Hey wanna try scheduling a battle on cart?

And in response to the other VM message: you only watch anime with english dubs?
    How about we battle on showdown right now and we can battle on cart another day?
    I will be on today. Do you wanna battle on showdown or on cartridge?

Haha got bored of it? :p So what's been keeping you busy lately then?
    Oh man, I totally forgot about our battle D: How about tomorrow around 4PM EST?

Also, I finally finished SAO II XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom