Bulbagarden

Elementar
Elementar
Thanks Jay! It's been nice seeing you too. It's good to have another Jay. What have you been up to?
Jaylop97
Jaylop97
Nothing much just enjoying the weather it is really nice, that and watching tv, What have you been up to?
Elementar
Elementar
Commitments. Footy, study, social life. I don't have much time for TV now, and there's not much good stuff on if you don't have Foxtel or something over here. Do you just post in the F&G section or do you post in other places?
Jaylop97
Jaylop97
I just post anywhere on the forums just depending on the threads of course because i just love interacting with others.
Elementar
Elementar
Yeah. The community is really good here to do that. Play any sport?
Jaylop97
Jaylop97
Oh yeah I tend to play soccer with my friends at school during spare time, and some bowling on occasion when I go to the Bowling area and i am quite skilled in that, how about you?
Elementar
Elementar
I play footy and tennis. I follow all sports though. Who do you go for in the EPL/BPL?
Jaylop97
Jaylop97
I wouldnt know im more into watching American Football than any other sport so I can't tell, but my favorite team in that subject is the Detroit Lions.
Elementar
Elementar
Okay. Did you watch the Superbowl at all? I was out, and in a different country, but it looks like fun.
Jaylop97
Jaylop97
Sorry for the late response, but yeah I did caught the superbowl it was fun and disappointing to see Peyton Manning retire after that game. Anyways how has your week been so far.
Elementar
Elementar
Good thanks. A few busy things. I've started to learn some basic coding today. Do you do any coding? How has your week been?
Jaylop97
Jaylop97
Yeah, for a project I had to code a Video game to perform some tasks other than that my week has been really slow mainly from sleeping less.
Elementar
Elementar
That's good. What subject was the project for?
Jaylop97
Jaylop97
My Video game design class, and that got me interested in glitches in video games.
Back
Top Bottom