• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
CynthiaLover
Local time
9:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, happy birthday! :D
    (If you don't remember/recognize me, we did a tradeback involving a Groudon a while back.)
    CynthiaLover
    CynthiaLover
    Yes, I remember you. I remember those I trade with, as I don't trade often. And it was thanks to you that I completed the national dex for the second time. And thanks, I appreciate the birthday wishes.
    that's great - keep me posted. Good luck going through your 6 cartridges, I got 4 and thats a hassle. The PKMN Bank really helps in this situation.
    No one has replied to my post yet - wondering if i'll ever get my living dex done LOL
    Hi Cynthia, I saw you were willing to trade your Shaymin for a Darkria posted over the GTS forum with Zetrix - not sure if this went ahead? If you still have that available that will be great. Working on completing my LivingDex which I am so close to now I can smell it :)
    CynthiaLover
    CynthiaLover
    Sorry, already went ahead with it. But I may have one more extra Shaymin left somewhere in my game cartridges (I have 6 cartridges, so I'd have to look). If I can find one, we'll talk trade via PM.
    I never got to say this but, thanks for the follow and what is it you do here by the way?
    CynthiaLover
    CynthiaLover
    You're welcome. And I mostly trade, causal battles, and talk with people, but I also post fanfiction in the writing section. Sometimes I partake in conversations, but I tend to be an observer more in that sense.
    You are unbelievably awesome. My fc is 0860-4045-8266. What would you like in return? I have a few spare shinies I'm not using
    Hello, I saw you post in a thread about the shiny event beldum. I was wondering if you might have another?
    CynthiaLover
    CynthiaLover
    You're in luck as I have one spare left. If you want it, you can have it, but we'll have to talk trade tomorrow, as I haven't slept well in two days, so I have pretty much zilch energy and brain power. Just message me with your FC and we'll talk trade tomorrow.
    Reactions: jman21
    Yeah it's been mostly off for me.I've been helping my oldest sister wth stuff for tommorrow, with both my parents gone for work and my other sister who still has school(My school got rid of half-days for some reason, so I got the day off and she doesn't).Along with that I've been working feverishly on my Zelda Fanfic since last night,I'm acutally going to post the next to chapters now.
    We had like +41c today, some place near the dead sea topped at +49c! Summers in the last few years are just getting hotter, what's going on?
    I'm working on test time, aka without payment; when I'll gain experience I'll also get money.
    I was diagnosed with Aspargar and OCD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom