• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Karamazov
Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well... I liked THAT Episode for Game Of Thrones better than last week! Certain Character I want to talk about after you've seen the Episode. My Logic is don't spoil a person so they can see it for themselves before discussing.
    OMG that Reception!! Yeah. Apparently ShowRunners D.B. Weiss and David Benioff said somewhere they did Dorne Scenes because they liked Indira Varma as Ellaria Sand so much. To Be Fair to them, Indira Varma isn't really ANYTHING SPECIAL IMO. She OKAY as Ellaria and just HATED the Difference from the Book there. I wouldn't be surprised if we Returned to Dorne in the Finale,
    I've liked them all for the most part MINUS Sunday's Episode. I found that one to be just BORING!! But I have liked other things. And I think we can FINALLY say it, Jon Snow IS ALIVE!! Had a feeling he would, OBVIOUS and he's just TOO BIG a Character to stay Dead IMO.
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Yeah. Though I'm just glad the show is quietly ignoring Dorne, after they totally ruined it.
    Yeah... I guess they just HATED Doran and didn't care? Who knows.

Pretty much thing I'm anticipating this Sunday will be the Skirmish at Castle Black at The Wall!
    Like it appears that EVERYONE UNANIMOUSLY AGREES that the Dorne Plot made NO SENSE!! Pretty much I was MAD that they Killed Areo Hotah AKA the Big Black Dude with the BADASS Axe/Spear. U'd think his GIANT SIZE would make that Dagger seem like a Bug Bite to him
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    If it hit his spine, him going down makes sense. Anticlimactic as hell, but makes sense.

But the guards all just let Doran die? If they were in on the plan, they could have killed Jamie and at any time, or on their boat. And why would they even be in on the plan? If they weren't in on the plan, why did they stand there?
    OH AGREED! ... 2 of them were ON the Dorne Dock RIGHT AFTER Myrcella dies from Poisoning and... MAGICALLY in the next episode they are SOMEHOW IN King'sLanding! SUCH A HUGE PLOTHOLE!! Like that one had me ANGRY LOL!
    Hey, its been ages since I've seen you. You stil l on Skype?

(WOW, the new layout looks horrible.)
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Heyo. And no - it doesn't work on my phone and it crashes my computer. I'm here, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom