Proxima Centauri B
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I see, yeah I LOVE this Game!! I've played that a lot with Explorers of Darkness and Time SOOOOOOO MANY TIMES LOL!!
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    im not really huge on Mystery Dungeon or other side games. Its all main series to me.
    Aye, I'm cool when it's in the Afternoon or somewhat early morning. But 7:30 is too late and 2 and Half Hours is kinda brutal. What I did to kill time was play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    Oh cool. I have that game but I didnt finish it because it got too hard and I ended up giving up.
    Hey there. Sorry to intrude. Since you made the thread asking for feedback on XenForo, I thought you might be able to answer my question in the rules thread (latest post atm)?

Thanks in advance!
    Oh I don't need to convince U of watching it, I guess I'm just a Comic Book Guy LOL!! There is plenty of other stuff. Hope there would be somehting U Like if U get Netflix :)
    Marvel's Daredevil Season 2! :) And been watching House Of Cards with Kevin Spacey, WHICH IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    Heard of those. Im not really a Marvel person but I hear good things. If I end up getting Netflix its possible I might give it a go.
    you should change your name to Shiny Lugia to fit your userbar ;)
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    eh i dunno everyone regcognises me by this name and would just keep calling me SC anyway.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    That's true. :p but Celebi isn't even your favorite Pokemon! What's the origin of your username, anyway?

Personally I think the shiny form of Celebi is pretty cool, especially the one in PMD. (you're pretty cool too btw)
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    Lol it was random pretty much I dont even remember. I liked shinies at the time.

haha thanks
    Hello ShinyCelebi. How are you?
    I just wanted to clarify if we needed to apply for the Sun and Moon section seperately to the Video Games section. An answer to this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thankyou. :)
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    sorry I missed this earlier, we'd prefer you apply to Pokemon Video Games if you want to mod Sun and Moon
    Elementar
    Elementar
    So I don't need to apply seperately for Sun and Moon. I've already submitted my Video Games one. Thankyou again.
    Hi, my trophy points have been decreasing and I don't know why.

Edit: I just looked at the all trophies section, sorry.
    They closed schools today up north. -_- I can see the roads! And the grass isn't even covered!
    Proxima Centauri B
    Proxima Centauri B
    Yeah that kinda stuff happens down here too lmao they dont really take chances with snow.
    Oh, Star Wars was AMAZING!!!!!! Saw it 3 times and The Revenant was Good. I think the 2 Hours 35 Minutes was somewhat Overkill but a GREAT Film still.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom