• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Mikuri
Local time
8:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I did read your GF post in my thread awhile back. Finally going to respond. I'm impressed someone follows contests as closely as I do. Too bad you don't share the same feelings for Iris and Misty as I. *sighs*
    Reactions: Mikuri
    Mikuri
    Mikuri
    Hi there! Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy lately and haven't been able to visit the forums as often as I used to.

Pokémon Contests were my favorite thing in the anime and I miss them so much. Not a big fan of Misty and Iris, but to each their own I suppose. ;D
    Just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your witty posts-they always make me laugh! XD
    Reactions: Mikuri
    Mikuri
    Mikuri
    Aw, that's very nice of you to say, thank you. ;D
    Reactions: Alola
    Hi my friend, How are you? it is been a while. I do hope that you answer me in the what do you think of iris thread
    Mikuri
    Mikuri
    Hi there! I'm doing okay. How about you?

I've been inactive for the past few days, but I'll make sure to read your comments soon!
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Glad to talk with you again my friend, and glad that you are fine too.

Why do you inactive in these days? I hope that everything is fine. And I am fine too. And hope that you will answer me in my answer for Iris Thread please
    I do loved the two quotes in your signture, I meant

Serena herself said:
    You [Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town] are my goal, and until we meet again, I'm going to become a much more attractive woman., and the second one also that you write Mikuri quote
    Thank you very much my friend for answering me in my thread. I really happy to meet you. I also really loved these two things:
    Você viu que o gato virou um bípede horrível amigo? Que desperdício! A corujinha pisou, até o Popplio ficou melhor como sereia.
    I made a new post in my "Harley has Narcissistic Personality Disorder" thread. /my-harley-has-narcissistic-personality-disorder-theory.
    Omg your sig CRACKED ME UP
    Mikuri
    Mikuri
    There are a lot of jokes about the recent protests here in Brazil, one of them consists of editing images to change what's written on the posters. People are using these images to make fun of current fashion trends or complain about TV shows and football teams, and I made the sign to mock Showcases haha. Glad you liked it. Thanks. ;)
    I forgot to mention that I took a picture of a man in a red thong online and put Tucker's head on it. That's Tucker's new outfit.
    Mikuri. There is a Tucker made up-Emerald Remake outfit I made... based on a Reddit post of Wallace's new outfit... It is my first blog.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom