• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Water Max
Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What strange being are you?
    Water Max
    Water Max
    I have changed my username and avatar to Quina Quen from Final Fantasy IX for Halloween this year. Quina one of the three Qus in the game which have long tongues like Lickitung and like cooking various creatures (especially frogs) which is why Quina is also a Blue Mage (there is usually at least one Blue Mage which appears in older Final Fantasy games which uses magic obtained from previous enemies encountered just like Smeargle in the Pokémon games). Here are link to the FInal Fantasy Wikia pages about Quina and the Qus http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Quina_Quen http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Qu
    You've been ignoring the wrong thread (i.e. "Ignore this thread. Do not reset the staff's count.")
    I would like to point out that MegaPod recently removed the 12 from his username.
    Water Max
    Water Max
    Did you tell me this because in the OP of KoP [v9] it still said MegaPod12? I have changed it now and thank you for reminding me.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    That is correct.
    Max, I have to thank you for your constant upvotes on me in KoP. It may seem like it goes unnoticed but I promise it isn't and it's very appreciated :)
    Hi Water Max :) I was wondering if you would like to be a part of an unofficial mass MLP theming a group of us are planning for March, since your theme is always Apple Bloom you wouldn't need to do anything at all if you wish to join us?
    Water Max
    Water Max
    If I wouldn't need to do anything at all because my avatar always has Apple Bloom then of course I will join you.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Question for you: have you been checking to make sure that all the posts in KoP are valid? Some of the newer users seem to have issues with the "one post every x hours" thing...
    Water Max
    Water Max
    I have been very busy during the past week so I didn't have the time to check this. Thank you for the message in the Kingdom of Pokémon thread which you posted yesterday (according to my time zone). Hopefully it should remind people to only vote once every 12 hours.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Not a problem. Always happy to lend a hand.
    If I vote early in KoP count it for when it is allowed since I don't have the chance to vote at certain times.
    Hi, I seem to have been rather abruptly eliminated in KoP and I thought you would be interested to know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom