• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

S
Solar Beam
I'm fine. How about you?
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
I am doing great thanks for asking!:)
S
Solar Beam
That's good to know :D
I like your profile picture. Whose Eevee is it?
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
I think Serena's!:) What is your favoirte pokémon?:)
S
Solar Beam
Serena's Eevee is adorable! Probably the cutest Eevee in the whole anime :D
My favorite Pokemon changes at times, but it's a three way tie between Jolteon, Lanturn an Togekiss.
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
You like electric types, cool! I like personaly Fairy-types and firetypes pokémon! Do you love the move 'Solar Beam'?
S
Solar Beam
Fairy types are a close second favorite of mine. My three favorite types are Electric, Grass and Fairy. Honestly, I do like Solar Beam.
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
That is cool that you love Solar Beam! :) Are cool types!:)
S
Solar Beam
How about you? What is your favorite Pokemon? What about your favorite Pokemon move?
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
Mine are fairy types,Sylveon,dazzeling gleam!:)
S
Solar Beam
Slyveon is a nice Pokemon. I used one in Omega Ruby. I named him Slay because he slayed everything :D
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
Woah, you can make a pokémon cute AND strong!:)
S
Solar Beam
That's the beauty of Pokemon. The prettiest ones can bear hidden fangs, the lamest ones can be badass, the weaker ones can be surprisingly useful.

Anyways, the trailer for Sun and Moon came out. What do you think of the Alola region? What about the starters? How about the legendaries? The trainers?

Me, I personally like the grass starter. I have a special fondness for birds, and since it's the Grass-type, I'm definitely going to pick it.
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
Cool!:)
S
Solar Beam
I have a question. Why did you suddenly talk to me? I don't hate it, honestly, but it's rare for someone to talk to me on a forum.