Bulbagarden

TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
I think @Etrian Oddity should be left out of that, though, because for the LONGEST TIME he's had a Snivy Prince as an avatar, lol.
Lone_Garurumon
Lone_Garurumon
Lol, yeah I guess that's fair. I just did this 'cause I thought I'd been using the Hub theme for a while and decided to change it up. This was just the first thing to pop into my head.
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
Sadly, there aren't many sprite rips of the EO2U portraits, so what I'm actually using for my character is slightly different to the avatar here (mine's slightly darker skinned and has navy hair).

By all means, you don't need to stay on the avatar forever while I'm still playing, because I see myself playing this game slowly and for about one or two months at least.
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
On that note, actually, try looking for an image of the EO2U Ronin portraits, they're pretty cool and I personally like that one better compared to the EOU one you're currently using, lol.
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
That's the one!

With that in mind, when I eventually do another run of this game (yeah, not if, WHEN), I will probably make it so that I have a female Ronin (the one without the ponytail).
Lone_Garurumon
Lone_Garurumon
Done :p Stupid 50KB file size limit. Had to crop the hell out of this thing. On the other hand I had to slide it up anyway. And yeah, I need to find one of those games and play the hell out of it.
TouyaShiro
TouyaShiro
Well, no, I didn't literally mean CHANGE INTO THE EO2U PORTRAIT LOL

If all else fails, by the way, I guess you can always get it off the eShop (EOIV, EOU, EO2U and EMD). I will admit, though, it's hard to find them even here in Australia, as I could only find them in one place here in Adelade (Shin Tokyo, where they had a copy of every EO game except for III and maybe Etrian Mystery Dungeon).

Maybe I should set aside a 50 to get the original EOII (of which EO2U is a remake of)...
Lone_Garurumon
Lone_Garurumon
Eh, it's done now.

I'm always reluctant to buy stuff off of the E-shop, 'cause it takes up space on my already rather full SD card. I already can't even update Smash to allow for Cloud, let alone Bayonetta and Korrin.
Back
Top Bottom