• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
PinkIceFox
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got an Alolan Vulpix, Chikorita, and Charmander in a reindeer costume plushie when I got my copy of Shield last night. <3 More Plush.
    Eeveely
    Eeveely
    Why is chikorita there
    PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    I got no clue but they also had a totodile but I didn't wanna spend too much so I only picked my favorite of the two. No cyndaquil tho ):
    Ugh breaks on van not working now I have to wait til 6 pm tonight to get a copy of shield. ): Am now depressed and frustrated.
    I bought 7 pokemon plushies today :D
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Pics?
    PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    Sadly I got no way to take pictures of em right now but there's a Sableye, Hoopa (the smol one), Duskull, Pikachu in a witch hat (only way they'd get me to buy a pikachu, sneaky buggers), Pulsle, Minun, and Ditto~ Sableye looks a little wonky but I love him anyway. The three ghosts are all Tomy brand and slightly lesser quality than the mice and ditto, but that's fine. I just like collecting plushes. I already have quite a few! Really wish I could get my hands on more eeveelutions besides Sylveon though.
    I love Ninetales and I think your avatar is super cute! Did you design it yourself?
    PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    Yep! A few years back I randomly decided to recolor a sprite one day. I ended up reall liking how it turned out so I kept it! :) Sorry for late reply.
    Thanks for liking my answer and I love nintails also but the new nintails in the sun and moon is much beautiful
    PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    You're welcome. :) And I agree the new Alolan Ninetales is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to catch one!
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    glad to hear and I hope so
    D
    Hey your username is really cute! I like both pink color and foxes (especially Fennekin). :)
    Reactions: PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    Aww thank you! :) I love foxes too! I made up this username when I was a young teenager. xD
    D
    Deleted member 72389
    I had made my earlier username when I was a teenager too! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom