• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Team Gaara
Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for my 3 Messages, it's just there's a LIMIT to the amount of Words I can type so I had to do those 3 Separate Messages to give my Thoughts on the Development of the Characters in XY.
    Reactions: ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    ok no problem it just when I delete on, I thought the other one is small but now I nknw it still more than what they want
    And her Friendship with Squishy... BEAUTIFUL!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!! I'm gonna be SUPER MAD IF the DAMN Writers DO NOT LET HER KEEP IT! There is like SOME POSSIBLE SMIDGE of Hope because in the Last Trailer for Movie 19 about a Month Ago, it showed Zygarde Complete Form, we KNOW Squishy's in Movie 19 because of that, either Team Flare SCUM has been Defeated or he's able to get to the other Form some other way.
    Also with Bonnie, she was INCREDIBLY ANNOYING at the VERY BEGINNING of XY, but ever since I think the Flabébé Episode and Lapras Filler, she got MUCH BETTER! And DRASTICALLY became better. Her BEST Episode back in Season 17 was The Tiny Caretaker with the Tyrunt and Tyrantrum.
    Yes Serena is SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!! Because THAT *UCKING PokeVision Episode back in 2014... THAT WAS ABSOLUTE HELL!! She was like UNLIKEABLE, INCOMPETENT at Battling. For a while it was JUST AmourShipping stuff (I like Shipping IF IT'S NOT DONE OVERBOARD and they did it for a long while!) but now... MUCH BETTER!! I do think of ALL the Female Protagonists of Ash's Female Companions, she's the WEAKEST!
    Did U see most of Season 17 since last year we either BARLEY TALKED Pokemon because U had College or we just talked about other things. I'm curious to know what you've thought about the ShowCases and Serena's Development? I've thought she's VASTLY IMPROVED from the XY20 Days because that PokeVision Episode 2 Years Ago.....
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    I've seen seasons 17-18, If I'm right. The episodes I need to see are XYZ's series, because Olympia's battle with Ash, I did see right before school started. It's been a while since I reviewed episodes, too, so yeah, we didn't get to talk much about it. I do agree, in terms of Showcases, I think she improved a lot.
    We have NOT EVEN TALKED about Pokemon Anime IN FOREVER!! Like... IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER!! Have U watched the Anime at any point the last few months at all or NO?
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    I KNOW!! OMG, as soon as Summer Break starts I will be catching up. Actually, I think I've seen two episodes. I KNOW I saw the one when ASH GRENINJA debuts and they lose SQUISHY, but there are some before and after that I still need to see!!
    How would U Rank the Starters?
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Litten, Owlet, Popplio but it is SO hard to rank because I really like all of them~ I just love Owlet turning its head like an owl in the trailer to face the trainer. LOL!
    Can you send the message of being friends;because i can't found and I hope to be one of your best friens so please
    i really love the girls with suit swim
    thanks for loving my avatars and yes please see my signtures please
    I hope that you love them also
    thanks for all these cuty word
    i love it and love to be your new friend my friend
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    I saw the sig, yes I and tell you like swimsuits, HAHA!!~
    I ALWAYS get both Versions! I like them all. Getting Sun because of LEGENDARY LION!! :) which Team U on. (U can Private Message if U don't want Sakura to know) I'm Team Popplio! :)
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah, I'll get both versions too but Moon first for me~ And cool, Popplio reminds me of Oshawott, LOL~
    I also didn't saw the second season but i love it too much
    i saw the first season only but still i love this anime and also i love all characters

really cute picture and what do you hink of my avatar and my 2 signature
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Your Avatar looks really cute!! I'll take a look at your siggie~
    You avatar is so cute
    I love this anime so much and love the characters so much
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Thanks! X3 Admittedly I haven't seen the whole series, but the characters seem really funny!~ I also like Karen~
    There was 2 things, either he was doing some Stunt and got Runover by a Car BY COMPLETE ACCIDENT, OR he was ontop of some Ledge WITHOUT a Harness on and Fell Off FLAT on his Face or something, this must be REALLY BAD IF the Production is at a COMPLETE HALT for now.
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    OMG, I really hope he's doing okay, firstly and recovers soon. That sounds like a super serious injury!!
    Yeah, and I JUST TOLD Sakura this, Maze Runner Death Cure has been Indefinitely Shutdown until Star Dylan O'Brien can Recover from his Injuriies that I guess are now serious. Filming is NOT Expected to Finish for a February 17, 2017 Release Date, it'll have to be pushed back. I guess it's also good there because the Weekend Before, Death Cure would have HAD to deal with... SHUDDERS, Fifty Shades Darker, THROWS UP
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah, she just told me! Really, what happened to him? It sounds really serious and I just really hope he recovers alight!! ;m;
    Aye! :) He didn't show up in the First Episode but I think he'll show up in the next 2 or so Episodes.

I have actually NOT WATCHED The Scorch Trials SINCE I saw the Film. But Teresa... this is what I have to say to her for what she did www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgGliSVxNHk
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah, I just can't forgive Teresa betraying them like that and getting Minho caught! TmT
    Nah, not really, leaving to go Home from Vacation soon

Saw Jungle Book, gets an A-
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Cool!~ I heard from some classmates that it as really good~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom