• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Zexy
Local time
7:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have arrived to compliment your avatar and its awesomeness. :p
    Reactions: Zexy
    Zexy
    Zexy
    It's fine.
    They do use cards. Monsters are not exactly Pokemon-like but there are some similarities I guess.
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    I'll consider it. Thanks for letting me know. :D
    Zexy
    Zexy
    It would be nice giving it a try. Although it's the kind of series that takes a bit to really pick up with its plot.
    You are welcome :D
    That new avatar is great! ^^
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Unfortunately, I'm not, as I haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh, but the character has a really cool design.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    I see. Indeed, the design is cool. Although it is mostly thanks to the YGO-style anime hair :)
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Ha, yeah. Anime hair is always neat in its own way. And this is coming from someone who doesn't watch anime outside of the most popular stuff.
    You'll be excited to know that Alex is one of your countrymen :)
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Already noticed but thanks for telling me :)
    So what exactly IS mafia? I'm not entirely sure I want to join in, but just curious.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Apologies for missing this earlier :(
    Mafia is essentially a strategy game between a small team of liars that try to cover for each other VS a bigger team of people who try to figure the liars out.
    I would suggest you check a game in The War Room Archive with a small number of posts to see for yourself :)
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    It's alright, I'm sure you're busy.

Sounds pretty interesting, so I'll look into it. :p
    Hey Zexy! Just wanted to drop by and say hope everything's improved (with what you had mentioned in the LoA thread) and that you and your family are doing well. Don't mean to pry of course, but I wanted to send my regards! (as best as one can over forums '^^)
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Hey Life! Things are going somewhat better, no worries :)
    That's very nice of you, I really appreciate it.
    Reactions: Life
    awhh hi zexy!! i've been doing pretty good lately tbh, starting college in autumn which is a bit weird but eh... how have you been keeping?
    Zexy
    Zexy
    It's fine. It does need some getting used to :)

thanks, hope everything goes fine for you as well. I'm studying engineering. Thanks :D and yeah I spam PC++ a lot these days, nice place xD
    pokemoll
    pokemoll
    engineering, that's awesome! i wish you luck with it <3

and omg i swear, when i frequented bmgf PC++ was my main haunt i kinda miss it omg
    Zexy
    Zexy
    thanks. I'll need it because it's quite the hard thing to study <3

eh, it is somewhat time-consuming I guess. but it has its good side xD
    Guessing Rowlet is your favorite. :p
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Indeed, but I still wanted to tease all the people who themed it as soon as it was released :p
    I was running my rounds and noticed that it was your birthday today.

So... "Happy 19th!"
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Thank you so much...

I have a feeling you are from MU. Not sure who you are, but still... considering you showed up after I advertised there and knowing about my birthday when it's not visible here but it is there :)
    Olive
    Olive
    I suppose it will have to remain a mystery...

*Disappears in a poof of smoke*
    Zexy
    Zexy
    totally sure you're from there, and I guess you don't want to reveal who you are, fine... but I'll expose you :D
    Sorry about messing up that game, I guess I clicked the wrong thing :/
    Zexy
    Zexy
    It's not too much of a problem, just be careful in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom