• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Team Gaara
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Beware got used to but the others... EH

Yeah Wimpod I just like, Ocean Life I REALLY REALLY LOVE!!
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah, I think he'll evolve into something cool~ *o*
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah, I think he'll evolve into something cool~ *o*
    Bounsweet's a RIPOFF of Cherubi/Cherrim, Comfey is STUPID, Mud Horse alright, at first LAUGUED at Bewear and Mimikyu's Designs because they looked they were Drawn by 4 Year Olds, but their Backstorys changed my Mind
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    HAHA Yeah it is basically Cherubi, but I think it's cute~ Aww, I like Comfey and Mudsdale is interesting~ Bewear is so funny, LOL 6ft tall!!!
    OMG it was cringeworthy for Me and Sakura
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah, I would expect, but plot aside, Madea is just always funny for me, LOL~ XD so wat did you think of the new mons? I LOVE Bounsweet, Comfey, and Mimikyu the most~
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yo, I forgot to mention I'm all caught up with XYZ!! Now if I could just get my usual site to work I need to catch up on Naruto and One Piece before I even try at Arc V T^T~
    Yeah, for me that's good. I CAN'T STAND getting Poisoned!! That is the MOST COMMON STATUS I GET!!

Yeah, next film he's got is his next STUPID Madea Film where he's taking on Zombies in a Halloween Madea Movie. UGH..

Aye, Squishy needs to do something again soon, at last about 2-3 Weeks ago he DID go back to Dog Form, otherwise HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING FOR A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah, Poison is really annoying so it's a really interestin ability~

Are you serious? LOL!! I can't imagine it but then again I could~

Yeah, I need more of Zygarde 10%!!!
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yeah Rock Type Dog is Interesting. But I JUST LOVE the Koala's Ability!! SOOOOOOOOOO DAMN HELPFUL!!

Perry was probably there for a Paycheck, his Films NOT MAKING as much money as they used to so he deiced to Join a Franchise I guess.

Zygarde 10% REALLY COOL!! :) now if he could appear MORE OFTEN in the Anime...
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Would be funny if it's got high Attack or Defense and could never get Burned or Poisoned, respectively! XD Could be a mess to battle~

TBH TP hasn't made a film in a while, huh? I think he had a play not too long ago if i remember right?

Yeah, my site for watching the episodes hasn't been loading, so I think I still need 15 episodes to catch up on~ I saw the one yesterday and I guess I'll have to rely on Youtube for the others~
    Thoughts on the New Pokemon? :)
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    OF COURSE ZYGARDE 10% IS AMAZING!! THE DOG IS COOL BUT WASN'T EXPECTING ROCK TYPE!! Also the Koala's ability seems like it could be pretty broken LOL!
    I see a Lunala fan. B)

I'm actually getting both, but maining Sun would be ironic for me since I associate myself with the night... And I used to do the same for Umbreon.
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Haha same, gonna get both, but Moon first for me as well for kinda the same reason~ X3
    Reactions: Tuoko
    Tuoko
    Tuoko
    Yeahh! Also what'd you think of the new Pokemon? 0:

I like the new dog tbh and ZYGARDE 10% LOOKS AMAZING. The koala looks pretty adorable too!
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Sorry I'm late OMG~ T___T I love the new mons! The Rock Dog is cute and the typing is really cool~ The Koala's ability seems REALLY interesting for competitive~ And I loved Zygarde 10% since it was first revealed! I want it!!
    Reactions: Tuoko
    Yeah EVERYBODY is SHOCKED about Solgaleo NOT BEING Fire XD PokeDex Rotom tho......... O___________O

YAY!!!!!!!

Told Sakuraa this, saw Ninja Turtles 2 on Friday, not as BAD as the First one was but Tyler Perry as Baxter Stockman............................ HOLY CRAP DID HE FEEL MISPLACED AND MISCAST IN THIS FILM!!!!!!!!!!!
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah totally was expexting fire and Rotom Dex looks interesting!

Yooo what was Tyler Perry even doing there, forreal? XD
    Yeah, U want a full recovery for your Lead in the Film, and I think Dylan O'Brien/Thomas will have to stay out of the Show he's on, he appears on Teen Wolf ad he might have to sit out the New Season to Recover, and I think that's the Best Option for him IMO.
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Agreed! Just want him to get better as his first priority!
    Probably Sakuraa will tell U but The Maze Runner: The Death Cure has been pushed ALL THE WAY BACK to January 12, 2018 :(
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah. I was so disappointed but as long as Thomas recovers I will be fine~ I saw all the news though! I can't believe Solgaleo ended up not being fire XD

Also ready to catch up on the episodes I missed at school!
    Yeah it is!! It's the Current Japanese Ending.

Anything else happening? We're getting a Sun And Moon Dump this Coming Thursday. HOPEFULLY Regional Bird and Regional Rodent are Revealed
    That's good. And on Saturday, Bonnie sang called "Squishy Song" I was worried Alyson Rosenfield (Bonnie's VA) wouldn't sing very well, I was REALLY CAUGHT OFF GUARD at HOW GREAT IT WAS!! O_________O
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Ah yes, I heard it, too!! It sounded good~ Sakuraa told me it's the ending song for XYZ in Japan and it didn't have a real translation~
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    HEY! Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to you before but I agree on what you said about Serena and Bonnie, especially the shipping and Bonnie's episode with Tyrantrum~ STILL SALTY SHE COULDN"T KEEP HIM!! I am really excited to catch up on the episodes with Squishy since Bonnie is always written do well with her Pokemon~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom