• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Faye Scarlet
Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to College soon in just 3 months after High school is done and is it as bad as people say it is? Because I always have been nervous to even go there or University.
    Faye Scarlet
    Faye Scarlet
    After 4 years of college so far, I truly think college is as good or as bad as you want it and make it to be. As long as you see your advisor at least once a semester and stay on top of your courses and study at least an hour a day, you should be just fine, man. :D It's natural to be nervous, don't feel like you have to rush into college right away if you think you're not ready yet.
    Aw no.. XD It's some sort of alien show that was on TV a while back, called Kyle XY. Now more known as "what I remember whenever I think about the games."
    Hey hey, I am looking for a HUGE favour from you (making me six Pokémon for my Black 2 team, as I keep getting awful IVs and it's really bothering me. I have the secret ID and all that stuff you need to make the Pokémon 'mine'. I appreciate that this is a bit of an inconvenience, so feel free to tell me to bugger off.
    Let me try it this time. I think I may be the one who has the bad connection. How many bars do you have?
    Hey, long time no speak! How's my Trapinch getting on? Sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, been very busy lately. Any chance we could see if there's anything we can do about that Treecko?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom