• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Bulbagarden Forums

Lysson
Lysson
omg thank you so much ;-; sorry I haven't been on for the last few days :( what would you like in return? Oh and I have all Vivillon patterns it's just I was getting extras for trading but since the forum changes my shop has been pretty dormant :')
Blahmon
Blahmon
ok :) Lol it's free give me anything for the Zygarde :p i'll try to be on earlier for the next few days if that helps i have a pending trade so i'll be here a bit earlier regardless :) C-Ya! xP
Lysson
Lysson
Sorry I've been uber busy this week ;-;
I should be on later today, you sure there's nothing from my perfect IVs? I'm trying to make them shift anyway since I bred too many :')
Blahmon
Blahmon
no worries :) sorry I've been very busy too i understand Q__Q i'll try to be here 5pm my time so it's not too late for you :) ... yeah, any old fodder will do!! ^_^
Lysson
Lysson
I'm here atm if you are :p
Blahmon
Blahmon
sorry just woke up an hour and 30 min ago :p ... but i do want to be here when you are on though :( ... what's the best trade time for you in your time zone?
Lysson
Lysson
about 4pm-10pm but not at 8pm :p I can attempt another time if you like :p
Blahmon
Blahmon
i'll see what i can do then :) ... but around the same time your last VM was posted (4-5pm US EST) would work best for me though i can work with that ^^
Blahmon
Blahmon
i been here for the past hour and can trade with you :p
Lysson
Lysson
ughhh I keep missing you ;-; I'll just keep coming on around 4 EST xD
Lysson
Lysson
Would you like another pokemon :')? I'll be throwing in some nice things for you anyway because of this wait, is there anything specific you'd like? I have BP items and such
Blahmon
Blahmon
lol ok i'll try to be here from 4-5pm us est for the rest of the week then :) aww that's nice you. :) .. actually nothing i can think of atm that i'm in great need of so suprise me i like suprises!! ^^ .. yeah we can do a 2 poke trade i have monsoon patterns flying out my ears i have so many lol xD , so i'll give you one of them for you future trade collateral ;) ... let me check your shop list quick :)
Lysson
Lysson
okie :D you can practically have anything you want :')
I'm online now if you want to trade :D
Blahmon
Blahmon
OMG OMG OMG YOU'RE ON?? HOORAY!!!! :'D lol suprise me even with the second poke!! ^^ i'll go get a monsson out of bank and hop on wifi in a min :)
Blahmon
Blahmon
kk.. i'm on wifi :)
Blahmon
Blahmon
ty for those pokes and items!! ^^ .. lol you're lucky to catch me here at this time i couldn't sleep :p
Lysson
Lysson
Awww that sucks :( I'm not usually on at this time either xD is there anything else you'd like :p?