Bulbagarden

Herbizarre
Herbizarre
I know that in Conquest, you can't grind experience points in-between chapters. Going to other people's castles and battling them will only earn you support points for your characters. As for the money grinding trick, you'd need to go on the first free DLC map released and use units that have the "Profiteer" skill. Even then it's tedious ;-;

Yuuuus

Nah, I'm fine on my own. The tsundere shark thread is more than enough :p
White Crow
White Crow
You killed all my will to buy it xD; thanks for saving me a lot of bucks~

If you don't do it I will :p
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
I've been told that Birthright has access to exp grinding. Open map and all that. =w=

Well, if you want. You gotta find pictures of tsundere Ivysaurs though. :O
White Crow
White Crow
-w- ;;;; no comments on that.

Pfft I can edit them :B just add a kawaii blush and an angry face. Ta~da~ tsundere ivysaur xD
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Aw :(

Well, what would be the text then ? "It's not like I wanted to bloom for you or anything..." ?
White Crow
White Crow
xDD that one sounds good, I'll edit it when I have time.
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Hehe, I'm looking forward to it :p
White Crow
White Crow
Technically it could be a tsundere purugly too, I mean look at that face xD
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Yes, but Purugly isn't a flower, therefore it can't bloom. And MY face is better than yours >:c
White Crow
White Crow
It's up to you, the great Herbizarre to find a good tsundere phrase :p
*hits hammer against the table* overruled! That accusation lacks proof. Unless you can show thw court a cute pic of a purugly I'll give this case to the defense.
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
"I'm frowning. Not on purpose or anything >:c"

Your face lacks proof >:c
White Crow
White Crow
xD sounds cool as well, you are a tsundere trainer or.. ARE YOU A TSUNDERE?!?

I am the judge here :p so overrruled!
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Nah, I'm not. I can try to mimick one though :O

Show me your license ! [/CaptainFalcon]
White Crow
White Crow
pffft xDD You'll be a great tsunder like me someday -w- )/
Question n°1, what do you say if someone tells you they like you :o (and you like them back)

This is the only thing I could think of xDD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WqYMCqUAv8
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
If it's a boy, I'd say "hey, that's nice. Let's get a drink !". A girl ? "Well then... Maybe we can go on a date together... [/deredere]"

Ah, Piccolo. F-Zero racing ain't your thing, is it ? =p
White Crow
White Crow
WOOOOT DRINKING! 10/10 you pass. Awww herbidere xP love is affecting you <3 France is the country of love after all.

He didn't do thaaaaaaat bad xD
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
White Crow
White Crow
OMG WHAT WAS THAT XDDD

ALSO! , talking about France, I've got a request for you D: your vivillon pattern is meadow right? :eek: SAY YESSSS
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
This is from DBZ Abridged, an ongoing parody of the franchise. Go watch it now !

Yes, it is. Let me guess : you want one ? :3
White Crow
White Crow
Ohh, tbh I always heard about it but never followed it. I prefer stuff in my native language :p easier to understand.

Mind-reader! :O!! though.. I want a competitve one ,w, ;;; is that possible?
Back
Top Bottom