• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Well, you can follow this on the TeamFourStar site. And I'm pretty sure you can understand most of what it said in the episodes x)

Well, I don't have any competitive Meadow Vivillon. And I don't have a Safari with a Vivillon in it either... I can captureyou a native Scatterbug I guess ? :/
White Crow
White Crow
I'll see if I find it interesting :eek:

Would it help if I lend you a perfect one? owo; I really need a competitive one
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
I'm sure you will. :D

That'd definitely help. However, nowadays I don't have much free time unless I get home early. I'll try tommorrow though, since I'm free in the afternoon.
White Crow
White Crow
If you are not with the time to do so it's okay :) it's just pink vivi is 10/10.

LILLIE THOOOOOOOOO BEST CHARACTER 10/10 IGN. You should be a fan too :p
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
You tell me when you're available. I'm pretty much free right now. :)

Lillie ? Who's that ? :eek:
White Crow
White Crow
I was knocked down at that time :c oh well..

Oops... are you following Sun and Moon news? If not forget what I just said and don't look online!
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Ouchie. I guess you needed to rest... Maybe ? xD

Oh, there's news ? Well, I won't look that up directly. Because I know one way or another I'll find out later on. So much lampshade in this line xD
White Crow
White Crow
I am here now ahahahahaah :D You won't escape the CROW'S CURSE!

Sorry .w. my lips are sealed!
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
... If only I stayed longer online, we could have traded... I'm so sorry :'(

:x
White Crow
White Crow
I hope we can trade tomorrow :p

So you are going blind to Sun and Moon? :eek:
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Well, internet is bad on my end right now. I've had no internet for 4 days and now it's a toss up between being online and offline. Hopefully it'll get better. :/

Most likely. I just want Aron to be catchable in either of these :)
White Crow
White Crow
Oh >.< I hope so too. Is it a company or routee problem?

I'll seal my lips then :3 be careful of what was released today at e3! D:
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
A routee problem. Internet went down for like 30 minutes when I came back. I thought it was gonna be the same problem, but thankfully it came back. :D

There's E3 ? :O
White Crow
White Crow
Yay >o< internet is life.

Electronic Entertainment Expo, gaming event. Almost 40 minutes of Sun/Moon <3
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
And it went down for a few days again. But as soon as I started calling them, I got internet back. Weird :eek:

II know about E3 itself, but I didn't know it went live recently x) And okay :)
White Crow
White Crow
I think the best solution is buying a new router? :c if you can I mean.
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
The router isn't the problem (we've tested it a few months ago at one of their stores, and it works just fine). It just so happen that our internet line is screwed up. :eek:
White Crow
White Crow
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
We've got a new router. For now, Internet is more stable, but I don't know for how long.

Ivysaur used Razor Leaf. And that's definitely not a shiny Ivysaur :O
White Crow
White Crow
Ugh I missed you again I am sorry >.<

Has the internet been stable? I hope so :(

Not at all :eek: paint just fell on his.. flower? Bulb? Not sure how to call it xD:
Back
Top Bottom