Bulbagarden

Herbizarre
Herbizarre
It's fine xD

Meh, it could be better. A tech wll come home tommorrow afternoon. I took the day off just in case.

Bulb, I believe. And pretty sure those sparks are done in after effect :eek:
White Crow
White Crow
Let me know how it goes :eek:

I'd rather use paint for effects :B and bad drawing.
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Okies :)

Especially the bad drawing. :O
White Crow
White Crow
We need to make a drawing contest xD
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
A drawing of Ivysaur contest, huh ? But why we'd need a contest ? I, the great Herbizarre is winner by default... b-baka.
White Crow
White Crow
Would you mind showing me your drawing then? :p
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
UUUUUUUUUUM IT'S JUST THAT, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Woopsie daisy, I need to go to the bathroom !

*Herbizarre fled*
White Crow
White Crow
D= come back hereeeee!!!
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Nope ! >:)
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
So, today is free for the french people ! It also happens to be the day F-Zero X came out in Japan, back in 1998. ('w')
White Crow
White Crow
*chases* >:c

Ohhh mom told me about it! Happy Bastille day herbi~ :) how did you spend it?
And wow xD how do you remember that? :p #truefan
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
Ah, good thing I'm holding that Heat Rock, in the case I'd need to amp up the sunshine... Not because I want to bloom or anything ! *uses Sunny Day*

Heh, I was at a friend's house playing D&D. My Neutral Good Fighter/Swordsman accidentally killed a guard I intended to knock out because I did a double confirmed critical hit... which takes out the enemy should they have less than half their health. So I had to hide the body and head somewhere, first into a well, but I pulled it out quickly (it was night). I then pulled it all the way to a forest where I met an old enemy in this campaign... A barbarian that happened to be extremely lucky whenever it charged at me because he always critted on these attacks towards me... And a bloodthirsty tiger. Thankfully the two of them started duking out, so I left the body and head there... THEN RAN AWAY JOSEPH JOESTAR STYLE.
White Crow
White Crow
XDDD But nuuu your speeed rose!!!! D:

That was an eventful night eh? xD I am confused as to why you have to hide the body tho, were you doing a mission?
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
OH YES ! >:D Catch me if you can !

I had to hide the body, because my armor was stained with the guard's blood. Plus, he said before exiting the tavern to fight me that he'd be back soon after kicking my butt with his halberd. As for the mission itself, we were supposed to kidnap the count and his wife, so me and an ally of mine would disguise as themselves. But we had to distract the two guards to make sure we succeed. :eek:
White Crow
White Crow
*White Crow equips choice scarf!* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm~ coming~closer~

Ohh wow xD; I hope you don't have many enemies on the game.
I used to have some when I played runescape. Luckily you can't kill players unless you enter in some zones that deadly pvp was allowed xD
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
I see... But that won't be enough, baka ! *uses Torment* Now, you will lose health every other turn. >:)

To be fair, our party is around level 7, so enemies like that are becoming common. But I wouldn't have lasted very long against the Barbarian or the Tiger, let alone both of them. :O
Ah, I see =p
White Crow
White Crow
OMG THAT'S SO CRUEL D:< You are becoming yandere (??)

In the end xD did you finish the mission or no?
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
No... A yandere would be stalking you every chance I'd get, making you uncomfortable. If you're not uncomfortable, then I'm not a yandere. ^^

Well, we started to infiltrate the party disguised as the count and countess... So it's a Work in Progress =p
White Crow
White Crow
True xD sorry. You are tsunderb :B

D: I hope you can finish it soon.
Herbizarre
Herbizarre
What !? I'm not ! ><#

Well, we'd need to bring the same players back, which will take a long time. ^^;
Back
Top Bottom