Feenie
Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Feenie,

For some reason, I can't send the role PMs to you for Periodic Table Mafia. Wondering if that's a settings issue. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Reactions: Feenie
    Feenie
    Feenie
    I got it! Not sure why that was the case, that's weird. But I ended up getting it so that's good. Thanks!
    Have you gotten Spirit of Justice? I'm almost done with it.
    HumanDawn
    HumanDawn
    oOOPS I FORGOT TO REPLY ABOUT MAYA... She was very good! I don't think she overshadowed anyone, and even if you might think somebody was, I would not say it's her fault. The music is good but it just does not hit me like all the other music tracks in the series, but it fits. T&T is so good too... I think Case 5 of SoJ made me the most teary eyes out of all the cases in the series, unless I'm forgetting some other case.

Thank you!!
    Feenie
    Feenie
    OH MAN I'M SORRY I posted in the Dangan Ronpa mafia during the night phase-- a death post-- is that okay?? I wasn't thinking straight omg
    HumanDawn
    HumanDawn
    lol it's okay i'm not a stickler ;)
    happy birthday!!

today is *that* day ;)
    Feenie
    Feenie
    It sure was *that* day heheh

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! sorry for the late reply here gawrsh
    Hey Momo! How have you been?
    Feenie
    Feenie
    Hey! Things are okay, thank you for asking! :) Been pretty busy with a lot-- although it's a pretty busy time of the year right now isn't it what with school starting and all.

How have you been yourself?
    Ooh, I like the change.
    Feenie
    Feenie
    Thaaaank you very much! I ended up changing my icon and stuff again haha-- doing a matching theme with someone.

How are you? Its been a while hasn't it... the site's so different I'm still getting used to it!
    Ah, I see. By the way...if I were to start trying to get into Ace Attorney, what's the best game to start with? I'm finding now that a ton of my friends are getting into it.
    Happy birthday! ^-^ I hope it's an awesome one and you get all the things you have always desired.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom