• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry ive been having computer issues. I dont need the Kingler anymore but everything else is needed. If you'd just do me the favor of reminding me of what you wanted?
    So sorry about yesterday, but I'm supposed to be asleep by half 11 and can't get internet in my room :{ try Saturday sometime (after about 12 GMT)
    A male one please. I'm in GMT+1 but no rush whatsoever, I'm sure we'll find a moment to trade.
    I want a HA Venipede! :) Too bad but I'm not able to trade today, would tomorrow suit? I'll add your FC by then.
    Ay too bad but someone else already offered a Dusk Stone before you. I still have Happy Hour Smeargle for trade if you really want one, do you have any other valuable items, maybe Mega Stones or something? I'm looking for a Tyranitarite or Mewtwonite X, but if not we might come to another deal for a HH Smeargle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom