• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

D
Daniel4Wood
Hey,
I've got a female timid vivilion in a luxury ball so far, just trying to get the right IV spread, it's 'attack' you don't want right ?
White Crow
White Crow
You are right there good sir! 31/x/31/31/31/31 is what I am looking for~ ability doesn't matter as long as it isn't the HA.
D
Daniel4Wood
It's not happened yet! several x/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/x/31/31 but not quite that one... Did you want the Scatterbug, or slightly leveled up evolved Vivillion?
White Crow
White Crow
If it's your competitive vivillon I'd rather not take it away from you. Take your time, we can trade the legendaries in the meantime.
D
Daniel4Wood
I'm not a competitive player, I'm a collector. Truth be told this is the first time I've ever tried breeding competitively and whilst it's slightly tedious I'm enjoying it. I have around 15 scatterbugs with the above IV sets, but I'm not getting any with the ones you've asked for. (Breeding 5IV female timid Vivillion with ever stone with a 6IV Japanese ditto with Destint Knot, so I should in theory get the load out you're after right?)
White Crow
White Crow
Oh! my bad, since you mentioned breeding in your post.. it's okay if you want to stop.
As for what you are saying yep! It's just a matter of time.
D
Daniel4Wood
I've added your friend code ! No it's okay, I'll carry on! I do want those megastones
White Crow
White Crow
I'll add you in a few then, anything else let me know!
D
Daniel4Wood
I have your Vivillion. It's still a Scatterbug atm. Want me to level it up?

Let me know when you're around to trade
White Crow
White Crow
Yay! Nah as a scatterbug is perfectly fine :)

Today is a kinda busy day for me, is it okay to trade tomorrow around 2pm EST?
D
Daniel4Wood
I'm out around that time today, off out on a stag night.... Any other time good?
White Crow
White Crow
I am going to a birthday party myself today and will be back late.
Is tomorrow good? I am avalaible most of sunday.
Back
Top Bottom