Bulbagarden

RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Yush~! xD
Blahmon
Blahmon
cool beans, i got all those extra except for pokeball!! ^^ ... so, 12 patterns total then :) ... lol idk what i want, poke wise i bred more mons then my X pc can hold xD so any old poke will do :) .. um, so you have 2 dusk, 2 dawn, 2 shiny stones, 1 sun stone,1 prism scale, and 1 dragon scale by chance? .. Oh,hat's your native vivi pattern? i'm trying to complete my 5IV timid flawless bred vivi collection... and your ocean will be flawless because that's my Y pattern :)
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
No problem! I got all those items! :D Also, I've been getting a few patterns over GTS, however I'll still do all 12 trades if you need those items. :p I got plenty of them. Let me know if you need anymore of them. I've also got fossils to offer as well~ Also, my native pattern is modern. :eek: Also, sorry if I'm not online a lot, having some weather issues lol. But I get online when able to.
Blahmon
Blahmon
no, actually what i'm very interested in your modern native pattern!! and don't need the items as much tbh :) by chance could you breed me a 5IV -atk timid modern scatter in a premier ball and nickname it for me too by chance???? =O ... and yeah i know that's where i get my vivi's from too :) i can just give you the vivi patterns you need then :) ... well regardless bud, your still getting a timid flawless ocean vivi from my Y game though! :'D
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Sure not a problem! :D It will take some time, but I can get it done. ^-^ What nickname would you like? And thanks! That's really sweet of you. :)
Blahmon
Blahmon
oh that's no problem at all ty so much!! :D ... oh if you could, could you hatch me a female one and nickname her LittleRed for me please?? X) you're really nice too btw. :) .. ohh you a shiny hunter too?!?!? =O nice!! ^^ ... my last project was getting a complete legit level 1 shiny Sinnoh dragon trio and shiny level 1 Regigigas, just got them all untouched x) ... would you like a free shiny dragon trio too? my bf cloned them for me!! ^^
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Sure no problem! A friend let me clone her 6IV ditto recently. So getting one shouldn't take terribly too long. :) So female in a premier ball, with timid nature? Would you prefer the 5IV or 6IV? And thanks! Shiny hunting is cool cause it's unexpected. Like this morning. O_O I left a vivillon in the GTS and got a different pattern vivillon that was shiny and at level 100. I was floored!! Really? I've never had luck with shiny legendaries until ORAS. :eek: I've only ever cloned one pokemon, and thats the ditto a friend lent me. xD And sure! o.o If you're ok with it. ^-^
Blahmon
Blahmon
oh on my first AS YaYa!! speed run i effed up on my trainer name from my original gba sapphire before latias but landed a shiny one and a shiny golbat on the way to getting to kyogre... so far in OR was a shiny Minun :'D ... for some odd reason i got a ridiculous amount of shinies in my X run both caught and bred not sure where the luck came from tbh xD .. and Y, i been MM'ing Hawaii pattern ever since i started a couple years ago but won't give up Q___Q ... Yeah!!! you can have a trio! ^^ ... could you spare a couple dusk, dawn, and shiny stones? even just one of each if fine :) .. 5IV -atk or 6IV timid female is fine with me and ability doesn't matter :)
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Wow, that's crazy luck! Usually I can go through an entire game without speeding through it and still not find a shiny. And if I did, it was a seriously rare encounter. With X version that number changed abit. xD Shiny Golbat? Nice! I found a shiny Zubat while hunting a Lunatone on AS. And the shiny Minun? Nice! :D Never give up, keep trying until you've accomplished your goal! I can only do the modern pattern as my native since I live in the US. :p Also, sure no problem~ Like I said earlier, I have lots of items to spare. ^_^ I'm going for the 6IV female with Timid nature in a premier ball. It's not only a challenge, but I feel like I should try hard to get that for you. I've already got most of it done, just need to get that sweet spot of 6IVs! >:D I will never give in! Muhehehehe..!!
Back
Top Bottom