• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
UxieLover1994
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After nearly 10 years on the Bulbagarden forums, I've finally uploaded an avatar. The featured character is Charlotte/Bebe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, as she appears in the third film 'Rebellion'.
    I've played Kingdom Hearts for around 18 years, and this is the first time where Hook did not show up to capture the party even though the ? icon representing Neverland is on the map. I've cleared Monstro and Halloween Town, but only did the first battle with Ursula in Atlantica.

It's almost like having to complete Starfall Street first to battle the Elite Four and Nemona even though you've already gotten the 8 badges beforehand in Scarlet and Violet.
    UxieLover1994
    UxieLover1994
    UPDATE: Hook only appeared after I've defeated Giant Ursula and sealed the Keyhole. It seems he'll only ambush you if you've cleared either Atlantica or Halloween Town without visiting the other beforehand; entering both with their stories ongoing means no ambush.

Or my game glitched out and didn't trigger the ambush. I have triggered more glitches in this game than with Violet.
    Nothing worse than being stuck in your home during a 100°F heatwave when you need to walk 3km for Captain Pikachu's Bonus Timed Research.
    Australia has mistakenly been given France's Furfrou trims. So, I've gotten a French-exclusive Pokémon without an intentional event... or leaving my home country.
    When it comes to getting Union Circles, reddit suck! They expect you to be perfect when it comes to 4-Star sandwiches, and if anyone makes a mistake, they'll find a scapegoat for their own mistakes.
    We've finally got our new hot water filter installed... but still, we had to wait until Halloween for an emergency that should've been fixed within 72 hours of the old one bursting. Four weeks is a disgrace, but at least I don't have to worry for this weekend's Wooper Community Day now.
    My house still has no hot water after our heater went burst on October 5. Two weeks without being able to shower at home, and still counting! It is truly inexcusable, and really affected my plans for the Timburr Community Day last weekend.
    Thanks for the follow! :giggle:
    UxieLover1994
    UxieLover1994
    No problem. And ditto on you following me.
    Die-Hard Dragon Devotee
    Die-Hard Dragon Devotee
    BTW, bit of a random question here, but since I know you live in Australia, ever come across any large/potentially dangerous reptiles (or just indeginous Australian fauna like Kangaroos,) in your life like snakes and crocodiles? I know Australia's chock-full of the former and I think reptiles are just the coolest. :D
    UxieLover1994
    UxieLover1994
    Adelaide does have its fair share of spiders, and my mother hates spiders. All spiders, including the harmless ones. Also, beaches have plenty of dens full of snakes, leading to constant patrols and closed beaches. It is very unusual to find crocodiles in South Australia, however. I've also been out in the country many times, and have often seen roaming kangaroos, echidnas, foxes, and at one point in 2004, a wild deer.
    I just saw one of most by you get quoted. I was wondering what is it for?
    UxieLover1994
    UxieLover1994
    Because someone thinks I'm being a jerk, when I'm just trying to be honest. I cannot even go back to that forum without saying something that could trigger a larger flame war.
    Poke Trey
    Poke Trey
    Oh. It's alright, I'm too someone who doesn't want to start something wrong and cause destruction for both of us.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom