Bulbagarden

RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Nice! I'm debating transferring some of the pokes over my AS over to X so I can farm legendary pokemon. But at the same time, I kinda like how it is right now lolz xD
Blahmon
Blahmon
Ugh there nothing i hate more than pc organizing in games and that seems to be the thing i do the most lol xD considering you can clone i can hop on to OR and give you the shiny fancy pattern so you can clone yourself one ;) ... that particular viv my boyfriend hasn't cloned yet so it might make things easier for you :)
Blahmon
Blahmon
don't worry i trust you :p
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Yeah I know what you mean believe me. >_< Especially when you've so many pokes on that one game. For X version I've several boxes that are slam packed with pokemon. I will eventually have to invest in the pokemon bank. And when I do, I'll be putting one of every pokemon into it for safe keeping. If I'm not much mistaken, that's how you can transfer pokes over Black and White/Black2 White2.

And sure thanks! I'll have the cloning done asap. ^^
Blahmon
Blahmon
yeah you're right :)

kk i'll be on wifi again shortly. .. Oh, and send me a second fodder i wanna give you a shiny contest star base Blissey too, the shiny Blissey is one I caught in the X FS and then put all the contest ribbons on it in OR ^^
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Sure np~ :) I'll be trading the ditto for the Fancy for you to hold while I clone it ok? ^^
Blahmon
Blahmon
sure I'll take good care of it for you :)
Blahmon
Blahmon
fancy is holding relic gold ;)
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Ok one moment while I clone the Vivi. Also, do you need the Blissy back? :eek:
Blahmon
Blahmon
no that shiny blissey is yours to keep :) ... you can clone that blissey then have yourself a shiny blissey base then clone some more and get oodles for them in GTS ;)
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Ok, I'm ready to trade it back for the Ditto. :3

Thanks~! xD
Blahmon
Blahmon
kk hopping on wifi :)
Blahmon
Blahmon
i hope you copied yourself a relic gold too :)
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Thanks! :3 And yes it was on the Blissey ;D Though I got a ton of them in my inventory. :eek: Do by any chance you know what they are used for?? o-o I vaguely remember an older version of pokemon you could exchange them for moolah. But these are just sitting collecting dust. o .o;
Blahmon
Blahmon
lol nice!! xD ~<3 you can get 30,000 pokedollars for one piece of relic gold when selling one $_$
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Oh my really?? o-o Where do you sell them on X?
Blahmon
Blahmon
yeah!! :D ... you can sell them right at the poke mart section :)
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
I've tried to sell them to the npcs at the mart section. They always say they can't buy the relic stuffs.
Blahmon
Blahmon
really ? o_O huh, tbh i only used them in OR so far but they are sellable in ORAS guarenteed... aw i'm so sorry if you can't use it in X :( .. would you like me to give you one in your AS game? :3
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
It's ok xD And nah, I got max cash on AS thanks to the powersave device. But thank you! ;D
Back
Top Bottom