Bulbagarden

RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Oh awesome! Ty!! Is Saturday 5pm EST ok with you? :)
Blahmon
Blahmon
Yes yes yes! ^_^ ... Oh, and your legit event Volcanion hunt is over because i'm working a deal for one for you, me, and my bf to share :p ..... *UPDATE* just finalized the trade with the guy and gonna get us that a legit Vocanion in a couple days!!! ;'D ..... C-ya Saturday at 5pm!! :)
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
OMG THANK YOU!! O_O I've been searching for one without luck! *Bounces off the walls* OMG!! xDD How do I even begin to thank you?! And which fodder pokes were you wanting? And which items would you like? xD
Blahmon
Blahmon
SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT!!! D: ...my email client was being a pain sending a response back to you >< .... well, i like you :p .. any fodder hun, items don't matter so anything :)
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
No problem!! I got a Volcanion through GTS. I FORGOT I PUT UP A LATIOS FOR ONE WAY BACK! And thanks! xD I like you as a friend too~!
Blahmon
Blahmon
all Event mystical pokes on GTS are hacked (but safely hacked)... i stock pile on them before a good round on GTS, trading shiny pokeball vivi's, shiny Blissey's, etc.. tbh it's foolish logic for trading i always found but i give them what they want over there and make sure what I'm sending them is not too insanely hacked xD ... Awww thanks bud :) <33
RagingTempest
RagingTempest
Oh I see. Well as long as it doesn't destroy my X version I'm practically the happiest person on the planet right now. xDD Now that I've got virtually every single Pokemon, except those from Sun and Moon, I'll be able to put them onto the Pokemon Bank whenever I manage to get ahold of it. Then effectively clone ones people need. (When my brother lets me use the powersave while he's awake lol) And you're very welcome~! :D *Happy dances*
Blahmon
Blahmon
yeah they're safe for you game :) I know you like helping people that's why i wanted to get you that legit Volcanion, we need a few Robin Hoods around here to spread the wealth around xD
Back
Top Bottom