Deadman
Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool picture of Link, BTW. I'm a Legend of Zelda fan myself.
    Deadman
    Deadman
    Love Twilight Princess, it had more story naration and better done charaters. I especially like Midna. At first I just wanted that annoying and belittling imp to go away ASAP but she grew on me. Still, TP only would be on my Top Zelda games as place 3 sharing with Minish Cap. That Vaati there is still my favorite Zelda villain, even more so than Demise or Ganondorf (1. Vaati 2. Demise 3. OoT Ganondorf). Talking other games tops 1. OoT/MM 2. Oracle Games/Classic NES Zelda 3. TP/TMC. I'd love it soooo much if the Minish and the Twili would return to Zelda games like the Rito did. It would also be nice if Nayru/Din/Farore would return as "Mortal Avatars" like in Minish Cap (though that was more of a cameo) and the Oracle games. Maybe even be major part of the story again. I'd already be happy with a remake for the Oracle games (this time with the previously cut content). That be the least after the disappointing 35th Anniversary of Zelda. But from what I remember, a lot of the Oracle games assets and code was lost, maybe even some copyright issues with Capcom so unlikely.
    Die-Hard Dragon Devotee
    Die-Hard Dragon Devotee
    I loved the characters in Twilight Princess. Random question: what is your favorite race in TLOZ? For me it's the Rito.
    Deadman
    Deadman
    Well, that's a tough one. I can only safely say, Twili, Minish, Mermaids (if you count the few instances one appears as living being or item description) and Subrosians. Not in particular order they are just the ones I like most.
    But quiet honestly, I wish a Hyrule as vast as BotW would have the races it has PLUS Ocean Zora (in BotW Zora only seem to live in sweet water like in most games unlike MM and Oracle of Ages Zoras who seem to prefer salt or light salt water, could have both and just a different color or slightly different design and culture) , Korkiri, Deku Scrubs, Minish, Mogma (though maybe the OoT Steppe skeletons are the extinct Mogma would fit the most based on their design), Kikwi (unless my assumption is right that they evolved to Dekus like the Parella to Zoras), Anouki, Tokai and even Garo (we have Shiekah and Yiga who are basically rogue Shiekah but Garo are still a different thing I like to see more of their culture to me). Not that I believe any of this happens, unless someone mods them in. It would still be nice. I mean Hyrule became so gigantic (not as big as AoLs Hyrule yet) it's a shame it isn't filled with all the races the series has introduced so far.
    Hi! Good to see another NovelShipper/EgoShipper around. Can we be friends? Also, do you read Pokemon Special Manga?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom