Bulbagarden

Lord Kyuubi
Lord Kyuubi
Oh, you're welcome! Really, though, we should be the ones thanking you for writing it, I absolutely love it. Speaking of, I'm still a bit behind, and I think I still owe you a review from ages ago. I'll get around to that soon, I promise!
diamondpearl876
diamondpearl876
Glad to hear it! And not sure how far behind you are but I would be interested in seeing your reaction to the last three chapters, hehe. You'll see why. :p
Lord Kyuubi
Lord Kyuubi
Sounds intriguing. I'll be rereading from the start, but it shouldn't take me too long, I'm curious to see what this is all about. I hope nothing terrible happened...
diamondpearl876
diamondpearl876
The story reached its climax and is coming to a close, that's why I'm curious!
Lord Kyuubi
Lord Kyuubi
I see! Sounds exciting! Well, I'll be back with a response in probably a day or two once I've read it all!
Lord Kyuubi
Lord Kyuubi
Well, I posted something! Not sure if it'll read more like a review or a love letter to your amazing story, but it's something.
diamondpearl876
diamondpearl876
Lmao, I loved it, no worries. And to clarify the story's not finished yet! There's 4 more chapters but they're all very short.
Lord Kyuubi
Lord Kyuubi
4 more chapters still? Oh wow, now I'm excited. Just this morning I was worrying I might have seen the last of your characters, glad to know that's not the case. :)
Back
Top Bottom