• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

T
The Booty Warrior
Indeedy, it has. Now look at you, moving up in the community! ^^

How you been?
Flaze
Flaze
Tired xD; I started my first real job a couple of weeks ago but I'm still a few months away from graduating >.< so I've been exhausted and got sick.
T
The Booty Warrior
*Pats* Aww...well, on the other hand, you've got yourself a steady stream of income. :)
Flaze
Flaze
I only have like two months there and I'm already wondering how long I'll last xD;
T
The Booty Warrior
*Makes the sign of the Cross* Wishing you the best of luck, man. :)
Flaze
Flaze
Thanks xD; I hope it works, so how have you been?
T
The Booty Warrior
Fine, working on ideas for a new fic, contemplating how to improve my health, etc.
Flaze
Flaze
what's the idea like? :O and what's wrong? D:
T
The Booty Warrior
No need to worry much. :3

Just figured I could be healthier than I am right now.

As for the idea, I already posted it in the Plot Bunnies thread for advice.

http://bit.ly/28MaQEr
Flaze
Flaze
lots of vedgetables and working out? xD

Oh, I'll check it out then xD
T
The Booty Warrior
:D Yippee!

Say, how's your writing been going?
Back
Top Bottom