• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
dig
Local time
1:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hai dere! What Pokémon games do you have? And which starters did you pick? I have X, Alpha Sapphire, Pearl, and Black, and I picked Fennekin, Mudkip, Chimchar, and Oshawott. Just wanted to know! :p
    Stuff. Stuff stuff stuff stuff, stuff stuff! Stuff stuff. Stuff? Stuff, stuff stuff stuff, "stuff stuff stuff." Stuff stuff stuff & stuff. Stuff Stuff stuff stuff STUFF stuff. Stuff stuff Stuff, stuff stuff stuff...stuff stuff stuff!!!
    dig
    dig
    You Have Received An Infraction From Bulbagarden!
    Bigdbigd03
    Bigdbigd03
    Actually
    I get so wrapped up in things, but I didn't forget to reply at least! (Just took a week or more. >__>; )

Going back to school is on the back burner for me. But I want to just work and earn for right now too.

My mother's been trying to teach me to drive lately but I HATE being on the road. It stresses me out with so much to keep an eye on... I freak out near trucks too. :/

How are you my lovable lad?
    dig
    dig
    Better late than never, I guess. 3 months between our replies has got to be a record XD

Not been great lately. Just kinda shitty. Just feel lonely and depressed really. Dunno.

Dreading work tomorrow, the days off never last long enough. Off on Thursday, and the weekend, which is nice. Think I'm on with a new guy tomorrow, which is stressful.
    You did 10 hours? Wow, I get fussy when I need to work 9 hour shifts. Lately all I've been doing is working. I don't even make much time for games, and I sleep for hours on my days off.

Really you don't need to feel like you've neglected a thing, I mean part of it is my fault. Though I did plan on replying to you sooner, I just had no internet last week. But love ya too bud!
    Reactions: dig
    dig
    dig
    Hey :) Yeah, it's rare but I sometimes I have to pull a ten hour shift. I'm the same as you, work sleep repeat. Been listening to a lot of reggae lately, which is odd XD. Ummmm. Training new people at work, watching youtube videos about weird maths stuff, that's you all caught up :D
    Dolce
    Dolce
    The life of a growing adult is fun! Though I admit I've loved having my own cash since I started working. I do pretty much the same things with my time off. Though my music choices have been random things I come across on soundcloud. You sound pretty happy though, so I'm glad. :)

Lately I've been considering training as a dog groomer or trainer. Though now that I'm finally getting a grip on paying back my student loan I'm not eager to go back to school. xD
    dig
    dig
    Yeah, I'm happy, depression is very much at the back of my mind. My anxiety creeps up now and then, had a panic attack last week at work, but that was my first since January, so I'm ok with it.

Never been much a fan of dogs, but if that's what you want to do, then go for it! Don't see myself going back to school any time soon, I just want to work and earn.
    Sorry for bothering.. I just had an amazing little idea. You know Mega Ring right? So.. if I buy it, Can I instead write in my stats something like: Mega Bracelet, Crown or Something like that? It add a bit of unique to other players. (You can add some sprites of Things like mega bracelet in Pokemart thread too!)
    dig
    dig
    I'm so sorry, due to a glitch I'm listed as staff of every section, I actually only mod Fun and Games. Just ask any of the other staff and I'm sure they'll help.

Cheers
    Shenili
    Shenili
    Um.. ok
    Why are you listed as a mod in the War Room twice? o_O
    dig
    dig
    Glitch - I'm a mod in ever section and Arcy needs to fix it haha
    Dorothy
    Dorothy
    Well, yeah, I knew you being a mod everywhere was a glitch, but I thought it was especially odd that the War Room header listed your name two times one after the other.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom