JustJeff
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been too long on my side too e.e Thanks~ <3
    Also you getting into design again? Show dem sigs duuude! I need to get back to it myself.. I must be rusty af >.>
    That's insane. :p But is Yen good 6 star material btw? What do you use yours for?

I get that man, plus game IS time consuming in it's own way. Just leave me a good rep I can train fodder up with, k? <3

The pics you choose are pretty tame though! xD And I don't like Tracer x Widowmaker yuri much at all. Dunno why.
    imgur.com/a/gON8B
    Gen 5 OtP <3
    I was only able to farm one cause of work. I have a Hwa, Su, and Yen that could have used skill ups! </3 Looks like you farmed plenty though, is that why you feel the pain? Did you sleep at all man? :p

I do use my Baretta! My Aria needs runes though. Along with everything else... >.>;

i.imgur.com/9CVQZAN.jpg
    BAM! Srsly I don't even play Overwatch but Mercy has so much yuri I can't help but like her.
    Rare steak the best steak.
    I'm only Medium on Showdown because rare was taken
    Ghosts don't bite... not to my knowledge anyways. :p
    Jeff... Can you beat ToA? I got stuck on floor 69 of all floors... xD I know I need more runes probably. I don't have enough runes for much of anything.

Ughhh I hate you man, that was too gorgeous to resist. <3
    i.imgur.com/H7FjauE.jpg
    What about some romantic tension???

Pffffffft ahaha. You're fabulous alright buddy. :p
    Life is good but hectic - i've been watching Ace Attorney, Boku no Hero Academia, Asterisk War, Macross Delta, and Space Patrol Luluco, but they all just finished their seasons in the last 2 weeks so i'm not watching anything rn until i find something new. Thinking about RE:Zero or Kiznaiver, heard they were good. And we all know that that's not the best girl, pffffft. check my avvie bro
    I'll try to catch you tonight - warning, I'm super out of practice lol but should be fun, we always had good matches back when we played regularly lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom