UB-01 Kenobi
Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nisekoi fan? I watched both seasons and enjoyed what I saw. Granted, season two wasn't nearly as good. Chitoge was good, but my 2nd favorite.

Nice to meet you by the way!
    UB-01 Kenobi
    UB-01 Kenobi
    I read the manga and watched the anime and really liked them both. Chitoge is best girl by far in my opinion, lol :p
    Reactions: Kagami
    Kagami
    Kagami
    Chitoge seems to be many people's favorite. I liked Ruri the most even though that is certainly a rarity. Ruri, best girl!
    i.imgur.com/EszKf47.jpg

░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░
    ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░
    ░▓▓▓▓▒░░▓▓▓▒▄▓░▒▄▄▄▓░░░░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▀▀▀▀▒░▄░▄▒▓▓░░░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▀▒▀▒▓▒▓░░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░▄▀▀▀▄▓▒▓░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▓▀▄▄▄▄▓▒▒▒▓
    ░▓█▀▄▒▓▒▒░░░▒▒░░▀▀▀▒▒▒▒░
    ░░▓█▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░
    ░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▓▓░
    ░░░░░▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░
    ░░░░░░▓▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Did you watch it yet? (◕‿◕)
    i.imgur.com/w8622CX.jpg

░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░████▀▀▀███▄░░░░░░
    ░░░▄▄█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█▌░░░░░
    ░░▐██▒▄■▀▒▒▒▀■▄██░░░░░
    ░░▐██▒▒▄▄▌▒▐▄▄▒▐█▌░░░░
    ░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌░░░░
    ░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒█▌░░░░
    ░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░
    ░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▒▓░░░░░
    ░░░░▓▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▓░░░░░
    ░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░▓▐█▌▒▒▐█▌░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░░░
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    SO GUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻━┻(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    i.imgur.com/W2LrrEi.jpg
    Whoa Wat! Ur watching more than me this season! N ur not even watching the best 1's! Huwaahhh!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress! and RE ZERO! RE ZERO!!!!! OOH SO GUUUUDDDD n UR NOT WATCHING NEITHER!? (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
    Ewwwww! gross! makes me wanna puke! uwhhhh!!! but don't worry marika accepts all. she even has a hand 4 u (-‿◕)
    i.imgur.com/55oWRjt.jpg
    So forums aside, how's it going! Bin years since we had a chat? 7th Gen is confirmed!!! OH yee!!! ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)
    Seen any more anime lately!? Talk to me~~ [/s](or don't) (●´⌓`●)[/s]
    Wanna trade pics of the best gurl? of course you do! i'll begin then!
    i.imgur.com/yYf5y7A.jpg (¬‿¬)
    The Brackets for the OU tourney is here! a Best of 3 has bin announced and we have bin paired for the 1st round! (its fate man! i'm tellin u!)
    so anyways, i usually hang around showdown around 5-12pm PST; in 5 rooms; OU, MOBA, The Studio, Anime n Manga, and of course, Bulbagrden. 'MarikaBestGirl' is the username. hehe (¬‿¬)
    these r good times yes yes? see you on showdown?
    Looks like that we're battling each other in the Secret Santa this time. Tell me when you're ready! >:3
    Hey, long time, no see, can you help me with some breeding projects in-game? After playing Other Metagames for most of the year, I've finally gotten back into OU, and want to re-create one of my more recent teams in ORAS.
    A
    AnybodyAgrees
    I already have half the team, I just need a Timid ralts, Jolly HA Shroomish with Bullet Seed, and Bold Rotom-W, preferably with an imperfect Speed IV. Thanks, please contact me if you're willing to help me out here.
    Hi! How are you?

I saw Suicune Rider got banned or something. Why?

I'm breeding that Hidden Power Manetric.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom