Bulbagarden

jnsharley13
jnsharley13
Why, and where, is Hauntales in the bible? For me, I'm not usually interested in dark stories, but I do like Twilight-esque stories and the occasional creepypasta. I used to be big into ghost shows, before I decided I didn't believe in ghosts (Decision was related to my Christianity, actually).
Dis
Dis
Oh, I meant 'Outer Darkness', not Hauntales. But I don't believe in ghosts (in the sense of dead souls wandering earth) either. I do believe in the existence of angels and demons though
jnsharley13
jnsharley13
Cool, me too. I'm guessing you took Hauntales from 'Haunter' and 'Ninetales'...?
Dis
Dis
I was thinking how a shiny Ninetales looks like it could be a ghost type and came up with that name. I wanted to breed one and name it that, but eventually gave up.
jnsharley13
jnsharley13
Cool. I assumed by the lantern (Card Capter Sakura) and the name that you were into dark stuff, sorry.
Dis
Dis
No need to apologize. CCS isn't really dark though.

Just curious, what do you consider dark stuff to be?
jnsharley13
jnsharley13
Goth. Blood and darkness. Horror. The stuff they put on metal covers/in metal music.
Dis
Dis
Horror is something I've never gotten into(except for Berserk). I saw "The Witch" recently, and it's probably one of the best horror films I've seen thanks to its setting.
jnsharley13
jnsharley13
Em, well, I like some horror (Death Note), but I don't like most horror. I don't know what the witch is. I don't want to watch Berserk unless... well, they give a proper ending to it.
jnsharley13
jnsharley13
I mean "The Witch."
Back
Top Bottom