Bulbagarden

MachDragonX
MachDragonX
Yes, although I have been having a bit of trouble modifying IVs with PowerSaves lately. I can usually find a way to get around said issues though. Do you need some?
Gemini Saga
Gemini Saga
If you could I'd like these non-shiny:

4 x Kyurem - Mild / Jolly / Timid/ Modest
2 x Zekrom - Adamant / Naughty
2 x Reshiram - Timid / Modest
1x Tornadus T - Hasty
2x Giratina - Adamant/Modest with defog
2 x Groudon - Relaxed / Adamant
2 x Mewtwo - Timid / Jolly
1 x Lugia - Bold w Multiscale
1 x Ho-oh - Adamant w Regenerator

Thank you so much!!
MachDragonX
MachDragonX
That is a large order so it will probably take me a while to fulfill it. I have a Hasty Tornadus-T, a Relaxed Groudon, and a Mild Kyurem on hand that I can clone and trade you within the next few days, but the rest will take longer.
MachDragonX
MachDragonX
Also, I cannot make a Giratina with Defog from scratch, so I would need you to supply one to me if you have one. I can then go about modifying its nature and IVs. But since Defog is a transfer move, hacking it into its move set isn't possible for me to do.
Gemini Saga
Gemini Saga
No problem about the time, whenever is ready you let me know.

I don't have one either with defog. But it's ok, it can be without it.

And if you can get them in a master ball I would appreciate it =)
If not, a luxury ball is fine =)
MachDragonX
MachDragonX
Hello, my apologizes for this, but I'm going to have to rescind my offer to make those hacked legendary Pokemon for you. The day after I accepted your request, I received a new job offer, which I have accepted. My life is going to be super busy as I spend the next few months preparing to move and begin that job, so I likely won't have enough time to make you those Pokemon. Sorry!

But I should still be able to trade you the Tornadus-T and Groudon if you are interested, although they won't be in the Poke Balls you requested. Let me know.
Gemini Saga
Gemini Saga
Hey Mach, congrats on the new job! I wish you the best of luck in your new life =)

It's ok, I'll take the Tornadus and Groudon. I will be online for a couple of hours.
MachDragonX
MachDragonX
Thank you! Unfortunately I don't have the Groudon I described. I made one a flawless Relaxed one a while back, but it seems I neglected to keep a copy for myself. So right now I only have Tornadus ready to go.
Gemini Saga
Gemini Saga
The tornadus is gonna help a lot =)
MachDragonX
MachDragonX
To make up for the Groudon, I can trade you the Mild natured Kyurem instead. I just have to do a bit of prep work to it beforehand.
Gemini Saga
Gemini Saga
Awesome. thanks man =)
Gemini Saga
Gemini Saga
This friday I will be online all night. Do you think we can trade ?
MachDragonX
MachDragonX
Sure, early Friday night would be the best time for me (6 – 9 PM EST). I should be able to make it work.
Back
Top Bottom