• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
TeaWest
Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you eventually going to use Porygon as your avatar again?
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    I should! Maybe after the holidays. :) I might go with Cool Porygon or something
    ... Never forget...
    (I just had to complete the Southern Island quote, it's just about my fave line in Pokemon)
    Mafia games are in the Fun & Games section, in a sub-section called "The War Room." I think a Super Smash Bros.-themed game will be going up for sign-ups soon, and there's also a Pirate one right now too! Each day phase is usually 48 hours, so there's a decent amount of time to check in and post!
    This site has a really nice mafia community, if you're interesting there's a game with sign-ups open now!
    That's nice that you're able to find a good variety in your area then! 50 Pokemon or so seems pretty good if only the Kanto ones are in the game so far. No plans for a new phone, but I might have to cave in and get a bigger micro SD card haha.
    Sorry this is late, I get lots of alerts from mafia games and then I miss stuff. >< Nice to see another Popplio fan, it seems like the least popular from what I can tell, but its so cute... My phone's storage prevents me from Pokemon Go (FFRK and FFBE are all I play on it). Are you playing it? Any luck with good Pokemon?
    That's good then! The fee isn't too bad plus I think the subscription lasts a year, so it sounds pretty nice. I like Litten a lot, but if those rumored "leaked" concept art for the evolutions are real, I'd probably go for Popplio instead. All the starters are cool this generation, so I'm kind of open to all of them though. Which do you plan to pick?
    I think to transfer any Pokemon from pre-3DS games to the 3DS ones, the only method is Pokemon Bank. For a little while after X/Y's release it was free, but I'm pretty sure now that paying the subscription fee and moving things through that and the Pokemon Transporter app is the only way unfortunately. Hopefully there's another free period with S/M's release though! And it only requires one 3DS to do it.
    That is a good question, I'm torn because I like the Moon more than the Sun and like the purple color scheme of Lunaala... BUT I really love Steel-type, which makes Sun appealing for Solgaleo. I wish we knew more version exclusives, but I might lean toward Sun for now! How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom